X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test fitting lower net

?

Comment

Your RH% range this last week is a good place to be at. Glad you could get temps up some too. Ive considered getting a couple of heaters for my rooms during lights off, but I too dont own an oil well. Spring can't get here soon enough.

After looking at those plants, I get the feeling your mix may be too hot for them. I would strongly suggest you use the NCSU Pour Thru method and test the run-off if you have an ec/ppm pen. A suction lysimeter is a better method, but the Pour-Thru method works in a pinch.
      Afropips Durban Poison & GN Thai Stick Grow Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Coulier View Post
        Your RH% range this last week is a good place to be at. Glad you could get temps up some too. Ive considered getting a couple of heaters for my rooms during lights off, but I too dont own an oil well. Spring can't get here soon enough.

After looking at those plants, I get the feeling your mix may be too hot for them. I would strongly suggest you use the NCSU Pour Thru method and test the run-off if you have an ec/ppm pen. A suction lysimeter is a better method, but the Pour-Thru method works in a pinch.
        I noticed the mix was a bit too hot as well, when I transplanted, I used 95 - 98% Pro Mix Bx and very very light on admedments. Decided to run the air circulator in the tent and temps are up to 80F and rh at 47% and plants do look more turgid tonight.. Thinking there back on track soon.. No ec/ppm pen, lysimeter, will read up on the pour thru method, when time allows.. Lately have been slammed busy, these poor little ones have been on auto-pilot.. And it shows...
        ?

Comment

Quick peak inside the tent tonight..

?

Comment

Thanks for the update Crossbones. I can definitely see the improvement in turgidity. That will help out in getting them back on track. Looks like they've grown some too since last update, but growth will be stalled/stunted as long as fertility levels remain too high.

Im experiencing a similar problem with my latest batch of Durban P. Fan leaves are very dark green, leathery, and showing some leaf scorching. Ive reduced my feeds down to 50ppm, with some 0 ppm waterings thrown in and the new leaves are starting to come in more healthy, but still a ways to go before getting them all back on track. Hang in there, and we'll have things running smoothly for both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Coulier View Post
              Thanks for the update Crossbones. I can definitely see the improvement in turgidity. That will help out in getting them back on track. Looks like they've grown some too since last update, but growth will be stalled/stunted as long as fertility levels remain too high.

Im experiencing a similar problem with my latest batch of Durban P. Fan leaves are very dark green, leathery, and showing some leaf scorching. Ive reduced my feeds down to 50ppm, with some 0 ppm waterings thrown in and the new leaves are starting to come in more healthy, but still a ways to go before getting them all back on track. Hang in there, and we'll have things running smoothly for both of us.
              Hope so, definitely showing improvement since last week.. getting anxious to flower em out... 8)
              ?

Comment

Originally posted by CrossBones View Post
                Hope so, definitely showing improvement since last week.. getting anxious to flower em out... 8)
                Fight the urge to flower them until their back on track. Very High fertility levels in flowering bring a whole new slew of problems you dont want to deal with. Believe me..

Comment

DC1 --------------------------------------------------------

DC2 ------------------------------------------------------------

?

Comment

DC3 ---------------------------------------

GDP ------------------------------------------------

?

Comment

Looking alot greener crossbones. Good progress.
                      My Landrace based grows and reproductions: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=321533

Durban Poison Seedbay Tester thread 2018: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....51#post8219651

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!

Comment

Almost lost me yesterday, Enjoy each moment..

?

Comment

DC 1

?

Comment

DC 2

?

Comment

DC 3

?

Comment

GDP