No announcement yet.

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Dave,, Here ya go.. I've been going 24/7 seems like forever now... Thank You for this smoke, Seems to come in handy at just the right times...

DC1 Flash

DC2 Flash

Side Shots

?

Comment

Looking much better. That DC1 is looking stellar there. Glad you're still enjoying the smoke. I wish I had some to enjoy when Im stressed out. At least someone is getting to enjoy some DP right now
      Afropips Durban Poison & GN Thai Stick Grow Journal

Comment

Right before harvest. 11 weeks give or take..

DC1 clone - Flash

DC1 clone - under a 6000k / 3500k florescent tube shop light

DC2 clones - Flash

That's all for now folks..
        ?

Comment

Cross, those girls are stunning! They're doing really well for being relatively untended. Keep it up!

Comment

Crossbones you've got so many nice tops that will need trimming soon. Im sure it'll be more than you can handle, so please send all excess my way please

Comment

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dave.. I'll post it back thru seedbay.. Buy the time you get it, should be welll cured..

baduy is the one to keep an eye on, bumper crop outside.. super nice 8 x 8 spread
              ?

Comment

Oh yes, Ive seen his recent update. Thats an incredible bush he has going on over there. Should be enough bud to last him awhile I reckon

Comment

?

Comment

What a treat for yourself with Halloween right around the corner. How many days into flowering did you take these two girls?

Comment

11 weeks or 77 - 78 days. probably could have gone a bit longer, but, only had a night to cut, pre-trim and hang em, and a night to jar them.. Still have to get into the previous grows jars more.. Aged well enough now.. Just need to find time to enjoy it more.. Sucks being super busy sometimes.. Al tho sleep deprivation is a high all on it's own..

Shooters said he had a hang over feeling the next day and I did get that as well with the smoke I tested from the seeded buds, but not from the un-seeded buds, different high altogether..

Afropips Durban is quite a different high then the GDP as well.. Afropips seems a lot more balanced and luminous to me.. The GDP is more like that heavy heart beating racy heady high it's known for.. great for long hikes.. Tho, I'm favoring the Afropips for that very reason.. I'm not always hiking, I like the awake effect with the luminous centered feeling without my heart beating out of me chest.. Also, Afropips has much more sticky buds with resin, even more so than the Blueberry I grow.. I did read some where that Durban is considered the second capitol of Pakistan, so PCK wouldn't surprise me as the purple paki would have moved there too..

Anyways, Afropips is a great version of Durban Poison.. What ever it is ??? Doesn't really matter. I like the high and that's all that really matters, I'm glad I was able to finally finish this test grow for you Dave, it's only been a year now since this all started.. lol..

and I have a few seeds from 2 different males to the same females to play with down the road.. Have plenty of pollen in the fridge from a purple/rose colored male, gunna use some on a GDP x Blueberry I have going now.. then on to some Asian seeds I've been chillen on.. Chocolate Thai, Highland Thai, and a freebie cross of Lemon Thai x Cheese x Something I can't remember.. but it actually sounds good, so I may do it first.. tho, Winter is approaching so I might hold off for a cycle till march..

Thanks for the opportunity, seeds and help along the way Dave..
                      Last edited by CrossBones; 10-24-2018, 06:57. Reason: spelling
                      ?

Comment

Originally posted by CrossBones View Post
                        11 weeks or 77 - 78 days. probably could have gone a bit longer, but, only had a night to cut, pre-trim and hang em, and a night to jar them.. Still have to get into the previous grows jars more.. Aged well enough now.. Just need to find time to enjoy it more.. Sucks being super busy sometimes.. Al tho sleep deprivation is a high all on it's own..

Shooters said he had a hang over feeling the next day and I did get that as well with the smoke I tested from the seeded buds, but not from the un-seeded buds, different high altogether..

Afropips Durban is quite a different high then the GDP as well.. Afropips seems a lot more balanced and luminous to me.. The GDP is more like that heavy heart beating racy heady high it's known for.. great for long hikes.. Tho, I'm favoring the Afropips for that very reason.. I'm not always hiking, I like the awake effect with the luminous centered feeling without my heart beating out of me chest.. Also, Afropips has much more sticky buds with resin, even more so than the Blueberry I grow.. I did read some where that Durban is considered the second capitol of Pakistan, so PCK wouldn't surprise me as the purple paki would have moved there too..

Anyways, Afropips is a great version of Durban Poison.. What ever it is ??? Doesn't really matter. I like the high and that's all that really matters, I'm glad I was able to finally finish this test grow for you Dave, it's only been a year now since this all started.. lol..

and I have a few seeds from 2 different males to the same females to play with down the road.. Have plenty of pollen in the fridge from a purple/rose colored male, gunna use some on a GDP x Blueberry I have going now.. then on to some Asian seeds I've been chillen on.. Chocolate Thai, Highland Thai, and a freebie cross of Lemon Thai x Cheese x Something I can't remember.. but it actually sounds good, so I may do it first.. tho, Winter is approaching so I might hold off for a cycle till march..

Thanks for the opportunity, seeds and help along the way Dave..

Nearly 80 days is enough time for a good harvest. Especially the purple ones as they finish the fastest. Green ones probably need another week or two to be ready.

Delirium from lack of sleep is definitely a high in its own way. I take sleeping pills often to help me sleep, and they provide that same delirious like state right before you crash. I kinda enjoy smoking during that delirious like state. Although it may not be for everybody.

Thanks for the in depth report on the Durban Poison and how it compared to other lines in your garden. Sounds like she didn't disappoint you. I hope you'll do a journal for the DP crosses, and the Thai varieties you've got waiting. Id enjoy following along.

Dont sweat the time it took to test them. Progress is slow in my garden at times too. Frequently..

Enjoy those buds now.

Comment

Working...
                        X