• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tynehead Tom
    replied
    cool man, will start a thread at some point when they get a bit bigger

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lol , well bet they are killer , the lime male i used dominated near everything it hit . your in for a treat i bet . if the choc trip did,nt get botrytis so dam bad i,d be running them in a second .

the terps & yield on these things will be crazy ,

Leave a comment:

• Tynehead Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
    do them proud tom no screwing round , lol

plan is floros for a week or so more then to the 400w for a proper veg to build some roots for a bit.
    I may play fast and loose .... but I don't screw around

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tynehead Tom View Post
    just checkin in on this thread but the pics are gone?

popped 6 chocolate trip x black lime reserve on Christmas day and they are all up and going now. excited to see what I find
    do them proud tom no screwing round , lol

Leave a comment:

• Tynehead Tom
    replied
    just checkin in on this thread but the pics are gone?

popped 6 chocolate trip x black lime reserve on Christmas day and they are all up and going now. excited to see what I find

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    doing great job bro , friggen beaming green . lovely

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sorry man , i,m not a breeder ....... or into selling my pollen chucks . so unlikely seedbay will see anymore , unless the server fund go,s backwards again . but think other guys here are picking up the slack now too with donations .

added rep comment flboy

gotcha brother sooner or later it shall come

peace

Leave a comment:

• SourDank
    replied
    So things are progressing nicely, the ladies seem to be very happy with the transplant and are nice and green, along with looking and smelling lovely. Since the last update they also have shown sex. I ended up going 2/3 with the Choc Trip x BLR, one of them being the runt, so I'm very happy I allowed her to go at her own pace and didn't get rid of her. The bad part tho is that I got 5 males out of the DBH, which sucks. I guess this is the universe balancing itself, because my last seed run I went 8/11 with Pink 2.0, 5/11 with Lions Milk, and 7/10 with Cheese Quake. But if I had to get only a few ladies, I'm very happy it was the CTxBLR. I have more DBH F2, but no more of those. And now I'll be able to get to more gear sooner, so there is a bright side. Now the ladies
    Choc Trip x BLR 1

Choc Trip x BLR 3

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by flboy View Post
    sourdank
    just found this. subbed up for the show. looking to see these progress

baked-beanz

please give a heads up when you complete the more sativa based lines as i will for sure be looking out for those

peace
    sorry man , i,m not a breeder ....... or into selling my pollen chucks . so unlikely seedbay will see anymore , unless the server fund go,s backwards again . but think other guys here are picking up the slack now too with donations .

added rep comment flboy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sourdank
    just found this. subbed up for the show. looking to see these progress

baked-beanz

please give a heads up when you complete the more sativa based lines as i will for sure be looking out for those

peace

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yes mate , the black lime definitely snuck its way into the cross , i actually was going to post that with your last lot of pics went up , but did,nt want to get you too pumped .lol

i,m very excited to see the outcome in them . the choc trip , the bud was so gorgeous , it reminded me of very high quality bud of the 80/90s the kind that , you got a little squirt in your pants about . i kinda had a crush on the female i had . ( i just had one , made it through selection ) she smelt like dutch chocolate.

and i,ve now grown out several things of the black lime male and seen he was very strong in his indica jeans and crept heavily into some crosses .

i,m playing with more sativa based limes now ,

Leave a comment:

• SourDank
    replied
    the dragons blood really dragged the chain on sexing for me , also if you look closely at the stems , you may see which ones hold the red sap . i could see a faint red in the stems . no need for breaking any leaves or removing tips .

the choc trip x black lime , i,m really excited to see when they finely flower , man the choc trip bud is really nice . add my favourite strain to that , should be nice . the male lime was indica dominate . so be good combo .

all looking nice sour , good stuff brother . hoping for lots girls for you
    I will be topping them soon so we will see who's holding red sap for me. I won't lie, I'm EXTREMELY excited for those. I like that they aren't some crazy super polyhybrid. The mom was a landrace if I recall correctly and Bodhi's 88g13/hp like is pre-adam so it shouldn't have the NL in there. So I have high hopes for them, and I know there is only 5 going but if something promising shows itself then I'll crack a bunch more.

On another note, my CTxBLR seem to be very indica dominant. I've never grown CT pure but being half Thai I wouldn't expect such squat plants. Correct me if I'm wrong in that assumption man, but I'm hoping they're all BLR dominant. I can always get into the pure CT to find her expressions. I'm hoping to see what all the hype is about surrounding the BLR.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    the dragons blood really dragged the chain on sexing for me , also if you look closely at the stems , you may see which ones hold the red sap . i could see a faint red in the stems . no need for breaking any leaves or removing tips .

the choc trip x black lime , i,m really excited to see when they finely flower , man the choc trip bud is really nice . add my favourite strain to that , should be nice . the male lime was indica dominate . so be good combo .

all looking nice sour , good stuff brother . hoping for lots girls for you

Leave a comment:

• SourDank
    replied
    Next up is the DBH. Same with the others, were in their cups longer than I like but have since been up potted today and will be moving along well again shortly. Really like the smells coming off these right now, I can't pinpoint exactly what it is yet but I like them a lot. These should be showing sex soon as well now that they have new houses, and the ladies will go into their 3 gal to veg for 2-3 more weeks and then off too bloom.

DBH 5

DBH6

DBH7

DBH8

DBH9

Leave a comment:

• SourDank
    replied
    First is the Choc Trip x BLR, and they are moving now. These are from the day before yesterday. It's been a hectic few days so they were in their cups longer than I prefer, but today they went into their new homes and I'm sure will take off quickly. And so far have one confirmed female so far, #3 I believe. Will double check tomorrow but I'm very happy about this because with only 3 of these, and one being a runt, I had a genuine fear of getting no girls. Hopefully 2 more ladies

Choc Trip x BLR 1

Choc Trip x BLR 3

Choc Trip x BLR 4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X