No announcement yet.

BAKED_BEANZ Chocolate Trip x Black Lime Reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So things are progressing nicely, the ladies seem to be very happy with the transplant and are nice and green, along with looking and smelling lovely. Since the last update they also have shown sex. I ended up going 2/3 with the Choc Trip x BLR, one of them being the runt, so I'm very happy I allowed her to go at her own pace and didn't get rid of her. The bad part tho is that I got 5 males out of the DBH, which sucks. I guess this is the universe balancing itself, because my last seed run I went 8/11 with Pink 2.0, 5/11 with Lions Milk, and 7/10 with Cheese Quake. But if I had to get only a few ladies, I'm very happy it was the CTxBLR. I have more DBH F2, but no more of those. And now I'll be able to get to more gear sooner, so there is a bright side. Now the ladies
    Choc Trip x BLR 1

Choc Trip x BLR 3
    Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
      sorry man , i,m not a breeder ....... or into selling my pollen chucks . so unlikely seedbay will see anymore , unless the server fund go,s backwards again . but think other guys here are picking up the slack now too with donations .

added rep comment flboy

gotcha brother sooner or later it shall come

peace

Comment

doing great job bro , friggen beaming green . lovely

Comment

just checkin in on this thread but the pics are gone?

popped 6 chocolate trip x black lime reserve on Christmas day and they are all up and going now. excited to see what I find

Comment

Originally posted by Tynehead Tom View Post
            just checkin in on this thread but the pics are gone?

popped 6 chocolate trip x black lime reserve on Christmas day and they are all up and going now. excited to see what I find
            do them proud tom no screwing round , lol

Comment

Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
              do them proud tom no screwing round , lol

plan is floros for a week or so more then to the 400w for a proper veg to build some roots for a bit.
              I may play fast and loose .... but I don't screw around

Comment

lol , well bet they are killer , the lime male i used dominated near everything it hit . your in for a treat i bet . if the choc trip did,nt get botrytis so dam bad i,d be running them in a second .

the terps & yield on these things will be crazy ,

Comment

cool man, will start a thread at some point when they get a bit bigger

Comment

Working...
                  X