• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good man. i'm subbed in.

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SourDank View Post
      So a positive update, my little Choc Trip x BLR will be pulling through

Definitely the runt of the litter but is developing leaves now, will post of pic of it later
      put the poor thing out of its misery , pml think they may be blessed with decent amount of black lime

nice update bro

Comment

Originally posted by SourDank View Post
        So a positive update, my little Choc Trip x BLR will be pulling through

Definitely the runt of the litter but is developing leaves now, will post of pic of it later
        You never know which ones are going to be gold....

Comment

Beautiful young plants you have SourDank. All the Beanz beans that I started this year have been super vigorous. I had a one odd ball BLR x Pink Lotus but by the fourth node all was normal. I'm with Beanz though on the sub par seedlings. Cull'em right out.
          Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddle View Post
            Beautiful young plants you have SourDank. All the Beanz beans that I started this year have been super vigorous. I had a one odd ball BLR x Pink Lotus but by the fourth node all was normal. I'm with Beanz though on the sub par seedlings. Cull'em right out.
            Sometimes they bounce back though. I understand the argument to cull them but I can't help but pull for the underdog most of the time. I had 2 runts in this round of Dank Zappas I'm growing right now. One peaced out of its own accord but another held in there. It ended up pulling through but it is still one of the smaller ones AND I think it's a male. I'm looking for a Dank male though. Lemonade from lemons and all that shit
            sigpic
            Instagram @whodatisco
            Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

Yea I don't want to kill him only because then I'd only be left with 2 of them, and with my luck is have killed the only girl. And then I'd be furious, because I really need to find me a chick in there. It's actually starting to move now, so no point in killing her now IMO. They're all doing great, gonna transplant them to veg pots in a few days and then I'm sure they'll take off
              Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by who dat is View Post
                Sometimes they bounce back though. I understand the argument to cull them but I can't help but pull for the underdog most of the time. I had 2 runts in this round of Dank Zappas I'm growing right now. One peaced out of its own accord but another held in there. It ended up pulling through but it is still one of the smaller ones AND I think it's a male. I'm looking for a Dank male though. Lemonade from lemons and all that shit

I agree. It's like the butt ugly girl at the bar at closing time. could be a great lay, you never know.

Comment

Haha once the beer goggles get going anything is possible

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

First is the Choc Trip x BLR, and they are moving now. These are from the day before yesterday. It's been a hectic few days so they were in their cups longer than I prefer, but today they went into their new homes and I'm sure will take off quickly. And so far have one confirmed female so far, #3 I believe. Will double check tomorrow but I'm very happy about this because with only 3 of these, and one being a runt, I had a genuine fear of getting no girls. Hopefully 2 more ladies

Choc Trip x BLR 1

Choc Trip x BLR 3

Choc Trip x BLR 4

Comment

Next up is the DBH. Same with the others, were in their cups longer than I like but have since been up potted today and will be moving along well again shortly. Really like the smells coming off these right now, I can't pinpoint exactly what it is yet but I like them a lot. These should be showing sex soon as well now that they have new houses, and the ladies will go into their 3 gal to veg for 2-3 more weeks and then off too bloom.

DBH 5

DBH6

DBH7

DBH8

DBH9

Comment

the dragons blood really dragged the chain on sexing for me , also if you look closely at the stems , you may see which ones hold the red sap . i could see a faint red in the stems . no need for breaking any leaves or removing tips .

the choc trip x black lime , i,m really excited to see when they finely flower , man the choc trip bud is really nice . add my favourite strain to that , should be nice . the male lime was indica dominate . so be good combo .

all looking nice sour , good stuff brother . hoping for lots girls for you

Comment

Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
                          the dragons blood really dragged the chain on sexing for me , also if you look closely at the stems , you may see which ones hold the red sap . i could see a faint red in the stems . no need for breaking any leaves or removing tips .

the choc trip x black lime , i,m really excited to see when they finely flower , man the choc trip bud is really nice . add my favourite strain to that , should be nice . the male lime was indica dominate . so be good combo .

all looking nice sour , good stuff brother . hoping for lots girls for you
                          I will be topping them soon so we will see who's holding red sap for me. I won't lie, I'm EXTREMELY excited for those. I like that they aren't some crazy super polyhybrid. The mom was a landrace if I recall correctly and Bodhi's 88g13/hp like is pre-adam so it shouldn't have the NL in there. So I have high hopes for them, and I know there is only 5 going but if something promising shows itself then I'll crack a bunch more.

On another note, my CTxBLR seem to be very indica dominant. I've never grown CT pure but being half Thai I wouldn't expect such squat plants. Correct me if I'm wrong in that assumption man, but I'm hoping they're all BLR dominant. I can always get into the pure CT to find her expressions. I'm hoping to see what all the hype is about surrounding the BLR.

Comment

yes mate , the black lime definitely snuck its way into the cross , i actually was going to post that with your last lot of pics went up , but did,nt want to get you too pumped .lol

i,m very excited to see the outcome in them . the choc trip , the bud was so gorgeous , it reminded me of very high quality bud of the 80/90s the kind that , you got a little squirt in your pants about . i kinda had a crush on the female i had . ( i just had one , made it through selection ) she smelt like dutch chocolate.

and i,ve now grown out several things of the black lime male and seen he was very strong in his indica jeans and crept heavily into some crosses .

i,m playing with more sativa based limes now ,

Comment

sourdank
                              just found this. subbed up for the show. looking to see these progress

baked-beanz

please give a heads up when you complete the more sativa based lines as i will for sure be looking out for those

peace

Comment

Originally posted by flboy View Post
                                sourdank
                                just found this. subbed up for the show. looking to see these progress

baked-beanz

please give a heads up when you complete the more sativa based lines as i will for sure be looking out for those

peace
                                sorry man , i,m not a breeder ....... or into selling my pollen chucks . so unlikely seedbay will see anymore , unless the server fund go,s backwards again . but think other guys here are picking up the slack now too with donations .

added rep comment flboy

Comment

Working...
                                X