BAKED_BEANZ Chocolate Trip x Black Lime Reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SourDank,

the Choc Trip x BLR sounds very tasty and i look forward to watching everything grow.

peace
    “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

I am excited too, everything I've seen with the Blaxk Lime Reserve has been pretty ridiculous looking, in a good way of course.

All seed shells have been shed so I'll start to throw up a weekly update as they should get moving now
      Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

awesome man, can't wait to see all these test grows take off.

Comment

Originally posted by SourDank View Post
          I am excited too, everything I've seen with the Blaxk Lime Reserve has been pretty ridiculous looking, in a good way of course.

All seed shells have been shed so I'll start to throw up a weekly update as they should get moving now
          wait till you boys see all the black lime x,s i,m rocking this year , woooohoooo going to be some fine weed . then i shall gift some out after my grow

Comment

Awesome, I'm stoked to see these. Especially the Dragon's Bloods. I wonder if Beanz could comment on whether or not he got the red sap that the strain gets it's name from. I also am wondering what the smells coming from this line were like. Funny the densest buds I've every grown were my old Hawaiian Snow. Best of luck on your run.
            POSITIVELY ORGANOLEPTIC

You are where you have always been. -Bagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

I am loving awareness -Ram Dass

Comment

yes i had the red sap in both males i used and the female, it was the one thing i made sure off as i knew it was a trait . you can actually see the red sap through the stem when they are young seedlings around week 3/4 . i pinch test confirmed this .

sorry on the smells thing , nothing is popping too mind .

Comment

Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
                yes i had the red sap in both males i used and the female, it was the one thing i made sure off as i knew it was a trait . you can actually see the red sap through the stem when they are young seedlings around week 3/4 . i pinch test confirmed this .

sorry on the smells thing , nothing is popping too mind .
                Did the red sap seem to be an indication of a dragons blood(Hawaiian) dominant pheno if you remember?

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

not that i remember . but bodhi was saying in his chat that the red sap was a trait of an old Hawaiian sativa .

if thats any help , i kinda noticed a 50/50 blend in all mine to be honest .

Comment

Was just curious, that's where my interest falls with this line. Not bc I don't like the g13/hp, because I definitely do. I've just grown a few hybrids of her so I already know they'll be super dank, I'm hoping I get a really DB dominant girl. I appreciate the info brother

Comment

Ok so the little ones are coming along well, just starting to move a bit in veg. One of the Choc Trip x BLR died on me, just have very retarded growth and shriveled up. Another one of those has odd growth too but it's still going, just runty.
                      The other two look great as do all 5 of the DBH. They seem to have just established some nice roots and are starting to move much more quickly so hopefully things will get interesting very soon

Choc Trip x BLR
                      Attached Files

Comment

DBH
                        Attached Files

Comment

So a positive update, my little Choc Trip x BLR will be pulling through

Definitely the runt of the litter but is developing leaves now, will post of pic of it later

Comment

Choc Trip x BLR
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dragons Blood HP
                              Attached Files

Comment

nice man, lookin good

Comment

Working...
                                X