No announcement yet.

BAKED_BEANZ Chocolate Trip x Black Lime Reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya don't feel bad, we all have are slip ups. I dropped one of 6 ojsdkb seedlings early on and it didn't survive the 3 foot drop :(
    more where that came from though.

Comment

Originally posted by SourDank View Post
      I actually had a slip up which I'm punching myself in the balls for because I should of been more thorough in checking this, I just never had this happen to me before, but after all 8 sank perfectly I put them in the paper towel in the ziplock bag n I leave them for 4-5 days and they go right into soil. Well my plastic bag had a hole in the bottom so they dried out on me

Never fear, the show goes on. I found this out last night and immediately sank my last 5 Choc Trip x BLR into a shot glass along with 7 Choc Trip F3's. So we will be a week behind but the show will continue. I've been doing my research on the BLR and I've seen nothing but crazy fire so I'm hoping for 3 girls from the 5 seeds.
      I've definitely learned the hard way with that one before. Being in Colorado with the dry air we have here I've learned to check at least once a day, if not twice to make sure they are the right moisture level. I'm glad that you decided to not germinate all of them too so the show can still go on. Keep us posted on the progress as I'm sure this cross will be awesome.

Some of the best lessons are learned the hard way.
      sigpic
      Instagram @whodatisco
      Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

BUGGER!

Live and learn....I hate that...good luck friend

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys, I just don't like awesome genetics slipping through my fingers bc of careless mistakes. It's the first and last time that shit will happen to me, just have been germinating seeds this way for the past 6 years and I've never done it before. Live and learn I suppose, but at least I'll be able to see a few ladies.

Correction to my above post as well, I did the Dragons Blood with the Chocolate Trip x BLR, not the Choc Trip F3's. and I'm checking these in the bag everynight with these ones
          Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

nice, I'm looking forward to seeing some dragon's blood hashplant

Comment

Checked the beans last night, so far we are 4/5 of the CT x BLR and 7/7 on the DBH. It's looking like Sunday they will be big enough to go into cups und I'll snap a pic of the crew.

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

awesome bro , man your going to freak out at the dragons blood ,lol she,s a power house of sativa . rarely have a seen a pound of weed that looks like a half . so you can expect very heavy buds , and great electric high
                Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 07-22-2016, 19:10.

Comment

Subbed
                  give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

Originally posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
                    awesome bro , man your going to freak out at the dragons blood ,lol she,s a power house of sativa . rarely have a seen a pound of weed that looks like a half . so you can expect very heavy buds , and great electric high
                    It makes me very happy to see that man, that's what I'm looking for with those. Can't beat that electric Sativa high imo. Love my OG's, Chems, and Diesels, but if I could only have one it would send me to the moon and to top it off she's gonna yield?!

Comment

bro , the buds are ridiculously heavy . i,ve ordered more bodhi with his hash plant male . i want to see if the weight is coming from his side or not . we shall see .

Comment

Ok so we ended up with 4/5 from the Choc Trip x BLR and 5/7 from the DBH. They're now in solo cups, will get a pic of them tomorrow. So from the 9 I'm hoping for 4-5 girls at least or else we'll crack some more to make sure this stays interesting

Comment

Yes sir! Good stuff. The ones that haven't germed. Are they definitely no goers or do u think they are late arrivals like one I had?
                          sigpic
                          SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

I think they're no go at this point, but they're still in the paper towel and I gave them a nice pinch just incase the seed shell was a little tough. So I'll keep checking over the next few days and we'll see if we can get those last 3 to show there faces

Comment

Ok so here we have the 4 Choc Trip x BLR, tiny but looking lovely to me
                              Attached Files

Comment

And here we have the 5 DBH. It's hard to see the 2 that still haven't shed there shells, but they are up and doing well. I'll give it a few days before I provide the assist because I've decapitated more than one baby doing so
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X