Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAKED_BEANZ Chocolate Trip x Black Lime Reserve

What's goin on IC fam

Couldn't let you guys have all the fun, so even if this isn't a grow for the competition I had to get into my Baked_BEANZ gear and get down with some action with everyone.

So last night I went ahead and dropped 8 of the Chocolate Trip x Black Lime Reserve into the shot glass.

I will be going with one more line is well, just don't think I've pulled out enough of my hair to make a solid decision on what to go with lol. So I'll either announce and add the next line to this thread or start a new one for that line. Should get very interesting very soon, as I've heard nothing but amazing things about both the Chocolate Trip and the Black Lime Reserve. Stay tuned ladies n gentlemen
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

That sounds like it could be a tasty little mix you have there. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out

Comment

Yes brother dank. Welcome to the baked_beanz greenz growz!

Cheers
      C
      sigpic
      SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

Oh and I think u qualify for the comp!
        sigpic

Comment

good stuff dank , i,m really looking forward to see what this black lime male did to the females . i,m already have a good idea as i,m testing already .

proof is in the flowers , though

thanks for joining in brother

Comment

I'm pumped too man, and with these I hope I get something crazy. I think I'm gonna go with the Chocolate Trip x Genius Thai for my Sativa goodness, but that's still up for grabs at the moment.

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

chocolate trip x black lime..... ooooooo this is gunna be good
              very much looking forward to seeing these grow out, sub'd in fer sure.

Comment

Sounds good SourDank!
                "Its expensive as hell to hang out on these boards if you take anyones word on anything!" Whobdobub-2009

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014

Comment

Comment

8/8 at the bottom of the shot glass after 24, in the paper towel as we speak. Will show the goods once they get moving a little bit. Looks to be 100% on the germ tho, always a positive start to a new show

Comment

Great news. And let there be life!
                      sigpic

Comment

how,d you go danky , you get hem girls up ? special special these guys . i just think the combination is going to be great .

Comment

I actually had a slip up which I'm punching myself in the balls for because I should of been more thorough in checking this, I just never had this happen to me before, but after all 8 sank perfectly I put them in the paper towel in the ziplock bag n I leave them for 4-5 days and they go right into soil. Well my plastic bag had a hole in the bottom so they dried out on me

Never fear, the show goes on. I found this out last night and immediately sank my last 5 Choc Trip x BLR into a shot glass along with 7 Choc Trip F3's. So we will be a week behind but the show will continue. I've been doing my research on the BLR and I've seen nothing but crazy fire so I'm hoping for 3 girls from the 5 seeds.

Comment

bugger , shit happens bro . soldier on .

Comment

To be honest I'm just thrilled I didn't put all 13 in there, small blessing in disguise

Comment

Working...
                              X