BAKED BEANZ " FPOG " Test Grow by skirbydog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL seeds sprout

My reasoning behind the half filled pots... once the seedlings sprout and stretch , I fill in around them, the taller they get.
    Once filled, the stem that's stretched and covered in coco, shoots roots so the whole length of pot has a root body , rather than the toe- end of the pot. Cheers Skirby

Comment

awesome Skirbydog, lookin good.

Comment

Hell yea, I'm subbed.

Comment

Cant wait to see how they turn out.
          Made an order for some of those beans, i heard good things about em! Hopefully they arrive safely, its my first order from the bay.

(2 posts for post count) trying to get 50 for pm.

Comment

Originally posted by big teej View Post
            Cant wait to see how they turn out.
            Made an order for some of those beans, i heard good things about em! Hopefully they arrive safely, its my first order from the bay.

(2 posts for post count) trying to get 50 for pm.
            G'day mate and thankyou for dropping in and good lusk when your beans arrive.

Ask me 3 ? a day lol and your post count will be up there in no time

Expect good germ rates, like 10/10 and these genes are from GREAT stock, so good choice cuz, and for the price???wtf

Look in your account section under current bids, and it will tell you when your seeds are shipped....my seeds usually take 7=10 days to arrive in Aussie. cheers skirby

Comment

subb'd
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              sigpic

@trh_seeds

Comment

Subbed....I'm watching this one like a hawk.

I ordered a pack as well - I really hope they make it safely so I can follow suit and pop a few.

Comment

damn, glad I grabbed a second pack of the fruity pebbles last night. Woke up this morning and checked seedbay..... all gone !

Comment

sigpic
                    Instagram @whodatisco
                    Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

i,m very surprised there all sold out , i sent a shitload in . perhaps they will list a second lot or something . don't see it being possible they are out .

Comment

if I remember right, they got listed in 2 blocks of 10 to 15packs each block, so they showed up on 2 different pages of the listings. They all sold hahaha I'm really surprised there aren't a dozen or more contest entries. I've been watching various sites every day waiting for a few drops and your beanz have had steady movement since day 1 . Icmag and the community owe you huge gratitude man..... just think of all those seeds, going all over the globe, you done a good thing man

Comment

Not sure what of this is true but I have done some research on this cultivar as well, here is what I found:
                          "The cereal phenos are fully ready at 62. They can be taken longer but really isn't needed and often takes away from the flavor. The ones with more og to them can take a week longer. Iv ran a ton of the f1 stock and found this to be true every time. You can spot the more cereal type phenos ultra easy compared to most seed stock crosses. They are shorter and grow thicker stalks with slightly wider leafs. The more og ones grow more or less just like a typical og style plant. Sure you might get some fruity cereal smells from a og pheno here and there but the real cereal phenos like the one alien posted pics of and people call aliens cut is a shorter plant that likes to be topped as much as possible and is finished in 62. Not topped aliens cut just grows a long dense colas with very short side branching.....at least in my garden."
                          And concerning lineage according to Jaws:
                          "FRUITY PEBBLE OG===PINEAPPLE TRAINWRECK * SNAZZLEBERRY

this strain is also out there and has been put in strains like ALIEN FRUIT.

not saying it has anything to do with the other, but it is out there.

peace"
                          Instagram = Vimutti_Ca

Comment

this was the f2 , super thick branches , stocky and dense buds , kinda exactly what you described as the cereal pheno .

thought sneak it in since we are talking about it, skirby grow thread remember guys , sure he doesn't mind some motivation though

Comment

Well....obviously peeps have seen how easy they are to germ and BB's involvement in the threads and jumped on board.....OR....SOMEONE bought all the seed stock???? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Picarus View Post
                                Not sure what of this is true but I have done some research on this cultivar as well, here is what I found:
                                "The cereal phenos are fully ready at 62. They can be taken longer but really isn't needed and often takes away from the flavor. The ones with more og to them can take a week longer. Iv ran a ton of the f1 stock and found this to be true every time. You can spot the more cereal type phenos ultra easy compared to most seed stock crosses. They are shorter and grow thicker stalks with slightly wider leafs. The more og ones grow more or less just like a typical og style plant. Sure you might get some fruity cereal smells from a og pheno here and there but the real cereal phenos like the one alien posted pics of and people call aliens cut is a shorter plant that likes to be topped as much as possible and is finished in 62. Not topped aliens cut just grows a long dense colas with very short side branching.....at least in my garden."
                                And concerning lineage according to Jaws:
                                "FRUITY PEBBLE OG===PINEAPPLE TRAINWRECK * SNAZZLEBERRY

this strain is also out there and has been put in strains like ALIEN FRUIT.

not saying it has anything to do with the other, but it is out there.

peace"
                                Awesome man...I love my nerdy side and you just tickled it with your info,,,cheers,info is great for me because I hate giving dud truths.

Thanx for the pic BB

Ps I have schnazzleberry....Tom inadvertently put me onto them in his Shisk thread peace
                                Last edited by skirbydog; 06-28-2016, 01:13. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X