Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers

Comment

wow, out from nowhere with some great shots! How're the smells?

Comment

great shots and such lush looking healthy plants man. They sure swelled up nice eh?
        Good Show Skirbydog , well worth hanging around to see those bud shots man. Well done brutha!

Comment

Cheers lads....
          This one smells like sweet OG but more OG than sweet..if that makes any sense.
          Other 2 will be ready soon...this one has another week, and the other's, 2 weeks

Comment

I used this male to seed a StrawbSour Diesel that was in the tent....

Comment

Comment

More shots of the " Tall " pheno.
                Cheers

Comment

Wow, those look awesome. Very nice.

Comment

Thankyou for the replies...
                    About a week ago , I pulled a bud off the " tall " pheno , and , it was dry enough to smoke tonight .... I've had 3 cones and am VERY impressed...no bullshit!!...tastes sweet fruity with a dab of OG... terps are strong , for , even after a sip of pepsi , the taste lingers in my mouth and actually makes the cola better . Mouth coating lasts for at least 30-45 seconds after a cone and lingers on the breath for the above timeframe...I like it. Stone is GREAT lol...I'm wasted as I tap.
                    Here are some pics of the 2 smaller phenos ...I reckon they have about 3 weeks to go...cheers skirby

Comment

Very nice skirbydog! They looks very nice! Enjoy the fruits!
                      Buddah Watcha - Share the Love
                      Outdoor Growing:
                      Indoor Journals:
                      Strains Reported:

Comment

the pics of the tall pheno is awesome...thanks for sharing..DJXX
                        :
                        If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

skirbydog,

very nice. as soon as roots show on In The Pines clones ill start my FPOG so ill get to see what she is about in a few months.

peace
                          “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

ya those Fpog look awesome Skirbydog , nice work man!!
                            looks delish

Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                              sigpic

@trh_seeds

Comment

hi skirby, good stuff mate , was it flowered outdoors in winter ? this isn't from inside is it ?

just thinking out loud , done in grow season they will look like a whole other animal . not that it looks bad its great . well done bro .
                                think it could shine done indoors this one . very solid structure .

Comment

Working...
                                X