Northern Hindu- AB_Normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Hindu- AB_Normal

Here is a nice offering from AB Normal seeds and FOE20.

These are 56 days from germing the seed and going to get another week or two before going into flower.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by djzed;
    This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
    ~dj~

This one is barely over two months old and barely 2 feet tall but otherwise doing great and they are getting another like 10 days to veg.
    Attached Files
    This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
    ~dj~

Comment

Comment

When you top the short ones they explode in growth.

Started 12/12 on July 1st.
        Attached Files
        ~dj~

Comment

Working...
        X