No announcement yet.

"THE KHALISI PROJECT" - Sanctuary Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a cool cross. Slowly reading the thread and looking at everyones beautiful plants.

Comment

God damn awesome plants Crop!!! Big-up's to SG1 for this project. Really awesome seed line!!

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
      He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
      you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Holy shit those are awesome plants! Edited out the rest as it has no place here. thanks again SG and all that post awesome pics!

Comment

Still rocking Khalisi over here..... ran her multiple times indoors and over the 2015 summer out doors,..... awesomely well rounded strain.

Khalisi #2
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          I kept this pheno not because of her yeild.... which is decent... but for her dark dankness she holds with in.
          She is the most stanky dank plant in my grow.... is hard to put the aroma into words. At around harvest it's a deep buttered burned rubber, with hints of sweetness and spice. Smoked she is a fav more of the creamy buttered grape berry with a floral spice to back it.... she is a hammer weather I take her clones 50 days , 65 + and she become a sledge hammer..
          Bag appeal wise... she is beautiful, with her well roundedness it is hard to keep enough of her, local peeps ask for her by name.
          Definitely keeping her close for a long time..... thanks SG for her, she is a treasure for sure.
          "Stand alone, Die alone. Stand together, Grow together"...
          My "Hide Out" - Hick in the sticks
          "The Khalisi Project" ~ Sanctuary Gardens
          Stick Beans........ let's get sticky!

Comment

Nice stuff Hicksticky!
            Confusius say: Many men give advice, but it is the wise man who listens.

Minions of the Dark
            multi strain tester thread

Follow me on Instagram @sanctuary_gardens

sigpic

Comment

I ran a small khalisi on 12/12 from seed. It was one of the most resiny in the group this run. No purple but super frosty. Had a nice frosty Purple Mayhem male that I used to make a Purple Khalisi cross.

I look forward to running the Khalisi again, and the Purple Khalisis!

Comment

What's happened to SG1? Been quiet on most fronts. I was gutted to lose my Khalisi keepers due to security scare :(
                sigpic

The KHALISI PROJECT

HEATH ROBINSON'S TREE GROW

BLUE MEANIE

HEATH ROBINSON BLACK ROSE

DOG JONES

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode

SHARING IS CARING.

Comment

Working...
                X