X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budz Lightyear
    replied

So you're telling me You'll give me One whole pack of beans and the postage!!. And all I have to do is
    give up one full harvest cycle, the use of my growspace, electricity, equipment and ability to actually grow, plus do updates with pics, and risk a harvest that might be total boof or even hermies?
    " Monsieur, with these Ferrero Rocher you are really spoiling us!!" 😃

Leave a comment:

• plm
    replied
    I would like you to give me the opportunity to test some of your products, I will to do my best to grow and tend to them, and then come back with constructive feedback, thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• mushroombrew
    replied
    So you're saying I shouldn't sell tester cuts and F2's?

I was just going to "test" how well they sold! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Green_Way
    replied
    How can I be a tester?

Leave a comment:

• benjuanman
    replied
    I understand the problem of people hoarding test seeds but to me a ban is harsh if they don't complete it. Yeah fair enough if they post it up on another site or just don't do it. But I was lucky to b chosen to do some test beans in 2012 unfortunately was unable to complete it as I went to gaol for growing for a long time. I guess that's why I was keen to test again just to prove that I'm staunch n wanna do my best for the strain the seed bank as well as getting the enthusiasm back into IC as it was when I left in 2012. On another note I told that many growers/ smokers even randoms about IC during my 4 yr sentence. I hope that at least some of them come on and learn and contribute. Peace

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Only ever done that the other way round

Wait lemme explain

I was a member of another forum got gifted some beans and then got banned from there I looked up the company that gifted me and they are a sponsor on here

So I messaged the rep on here and he said I could do the diary here lol

Only ever popped beans for diarys straightaway ish anyway haha

Cheers

Namestae

Bgb

Leave a comment:

• ManyManySpliffs
    replied
    Originally posted by GreeeeN GRassss View Post
    any one that gets seeds and does not do the test grow as agreed should be banned.

its a win win situation for the tester the least they could do is maintain an accurate thread about it.
    Yea I agree with this guy , testers that don't follow through on there word should be banned from ICMag.

Leave a comment:

• Anonyakfarmer
    replied
    Sounds dope

Leave a comment:

• Biatchzxz
    replied
    I wanna become a tester and not flake :-) as I never do

Leave a comment:

• bugman52
    replied
    ive dune 1 test grow, about to do another one. i may no be the best grower ,but I will grow them out . thanks for the chance to grow new stuff . thanks to the Breaders, Bay, Boo.

Leave a comment:

• Jbomber79
    replied
    Clarence,
    What would be the proper method of posting a grow? I started a grow journal on the Hortilab/Karma collaboration and I'll be damned if it didn't get booted for no post in 30 days.. So I'm not posting it in the right place?

thank you in advance sir fuzzy.

Leave a comment:

• Loc Dog
    replied
    Does Seedbay test seeds to be sold, to make sure they are not D or F grade????

Leave a comment:

• siftedunity
    replied
    tbh I must admit I think most testers go into peoples fridge and stay there.

Leave a comment:

• Jbomber79
    replied
    cheese and rice give me a badge already!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ogrerun
    replied
    Why would someone wanna stick their neck out to be a tester and then not follow through? Talk about burning one giant bridge down at one time! All that networking help and advise...down the drain!!! Your name and rep...down the drain!!! And many more drains to be downed lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X