Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bubba 18 - Pre98 Bubba Kush x X18. Info and grow-along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im getting like pine lemon smellClick image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=17839509.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	17839511

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=17839506.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	17839514

Comment

Name:	fetch?photoid=17839507.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	17839518

Comment

Name:	fetch?photoid=17839508.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	17839520

Comment

Looking and sounding good jakespeed. I love alpha pinene and limonene terpenes in cannabis. Nice.

Comment

Sounds good js, great budshot too. Good sturdy plants, i'm liking this cross.

VG
              My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
              -----
              To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Looking very healthy.

Comment

Around 8 weeks and the plant is looking nearly finished. Sweet cider/apple smell is still there and backed up by a more kushy leathery smell with elements of bubba. This plant also seems to have shrugged off a few thrips and possibly a few mites towards the end of the grow better than the rest - the cleanest plant in the cab.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	b18top.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.7 KB ID:	17844793
                  My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                  -----
                  To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

some sidenugs:

Name:	b18sidenugss.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	17844795Click image for larger version

Name:	bub18sidenug.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	17844796
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                    X