Pine Tar Gush - Original Glue 4 RIL x Pine Tar Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Tar Gush - Original Glue 4 RIL x Pine Tar Kush

Hi all, this thread is to document Pine Tar Gush - a collaboration of Tonygreen and myself.

I made a limited amount of F1s, and Tony grew them out and produced the F2 round which has been very successful.. The potency of the glue has been augmented by the piney funk from the PTK.

Next year i intend to take this to F3

VG
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

i will ask Tony to drop by with some pics etc

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
    Yo VG, the boys in Oklahoma are enjoying the ptg.
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=2087521
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Out of stock now, ETA on restock would be great.
      "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

There's some really great phenotypes in those packs!
        Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
        - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
        - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
        - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
        - Anne Frank

Comment

Tapped in for this one...

OP

Comment

Originally posted by Dropped Cat View Post
            Out of stock now, ETA on restock would be great.

Hi DC, i'm afraid it's going to be spring before these F3s are ready.

VG
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post

VG

No worries, I got time.
              "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

Tagged.

When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
                KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

What sorts of smells are these producing? Great to see you guys working together!

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post

VG
                    Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                    knew i shouldn't have slept on these. dammit.

looking forward to the next opportunity.
                    don't sing if you want to live long! they have no use for your song...

ON HIATUS--LIFE

Comment

I picked up a pack of these last year from Tony, i should run a few.

At that time Tony mentioned somebody should find a black pheno.. i was wondering if there were any pics of one floating around?
                      Wanted: Legit Chem D cut in eastern US.

Comment

These can go anywhere from 8 to 10+ weeks depending. Tho nose at 8 or 8.5 weeks is much sharper along her various tones from pine to effervescent pear or light apple and skunky dank notes from the GB. After 9 and ten weeks the sharpness fades to more skunky earthy coffee hashy notes with those sharper notes rounded out.

If you want the best pine smells it will probably be in the tighter node phenos and pulled around 56 to 60. Had a runty one that finished in 7 weeks, good smoke but not much too it for the extra veg needed. If you want black run her passed 10 weeks so feed up until 8 or 9 before flushing.
                        Last edited by Tonygreen; 11-02-2020, 23:23.

sigpic
                        KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

She has made quite a few people happy!
                          Out there living her life making her story ha.

sigpic
                          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

People really feel some type of way about her, she is a happy spirit weed!
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKJVOJh...d=jtco2stveowv

sigpic
                            KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

And now we know why, it's the thcv!

sigpic
                              KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Working...
                              X