What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Gush - Original Glue 4 RIL x Pine Tar Kush

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good stuff guys!

yeah i'll select for the pinene and carene terps in the f2s and hopefully that'll also carry the thcv through to the F3s... if that doesn't work we could always look at testing some F2s or even F1s... i have a few left would have thought.. .

i'm hoping to have some F3's by spring..

VG

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Vg! Hope all is good. Popped a few PTG to hit with my sour d pollen.
Selection should be easy, can smell the sharp pine ones in veg versus a meatier smelling group.
This male is all pine tar on the stem rub. Loudly!

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Tony, sounds good... really looking forward to popping some of these in about 4 weeks !

VG :tiphat:

rolandomota

Trust me I got no pine tree in "pine tar kush" from verdant green and frankly I don't really care if you believe me I know what I got and it wasn't pine maybe next time it will be

rolandomota

A great example of how I say the GB let's donor Terps shine while adding her resin, branching vigor and high thc production reliably.

Hopefully the guy complaining he got no pine sees lol. That's a pine tree ass terp profile!

If the f3 lands I have a friend willing to help get the tests done. I'd like to test a few for assistance making the f4.
The thcv really excites me. I cant tell ya enough how many people say it makes them feel good and they all love it. Pure thc doesn't usually invoke such emotional and spiritual response you just get high as fuck lol
Am I off topic I don't think so again those were my results from pure ptk I will not grown this but I do trust the lab test sure and no I'm not ruinning anything c'mon man would you rather have me lie? Verdant green? If you guys Don't want me posting Don't mention me!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't mention you. This IS NOT the Pine Tar Kush thread. You have been complaining now for 3 years about the PTK and now you move the complaints to a different thread?

I sold those PTK seeds for $50 for 15 seeds. I could have charged $100 for 10 seeds and still sold them overnight. As you can see, the same males i used for the PTK repro were used for this cross and the lab tests show the pinene and carene in abundance.

You are the only one to complain about them, your complaint is valid but c'mon man its been 3 years and this is a different thread and a different strain!

I am lucky to get very few complaints, YOU are the only one that's done this to me, and anyone who has the decency to pm me to sort out a problem gets treated very well and sorted out quickly and generously.

VG

Last edited:

antheis

Veteran
goddammit guys!
i was set on popping some other shit but now i hafta pop that double pack i have of ptg from 2019/4/20 (or was it 2020?)
i cant haffass it either. gonna pop ten in one box and ten in the other and do some pollen chucking.

RM - sorry you had a bad time with these. i hope you find what you're looking for.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi antheis, thanks for stopping by. i'm about to pop some ptg too and i'm pretty excited about it! been waiting for it to warm up a bit...

let us know how you get on.

VG :tiphat:

antheis

Veteran
after some calendar assisted mental math i plan to pop them first week of may.
i'll be sure to pop in and share.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hit the ptg f2 i had laying around with the sowah from karma while waiting on vg!

Sounds good Tony..save a few for me!
. sorry for delay at my end... we'll be on the way very soon.
I did a little test cross with the your GB4 .... kept you some seeds.

VG

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just lucked into a couple maruf kandahar! Lines from Indian landrace exchange too!

Sounds good, no rush amigo, nothing but time!

Really loving the afghans lately!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just lucked into a couple maruf kandahar! Lines from Indian landrace exchange too!

Sounds good, no rush amigo, nothing but time!

Really loving the afghans lately!

sounds good. ...... I guess it's Paki not Afghan but i dusted a GB4 bud with X18 Pollen when i was making the Bubba 18
i've got 20 Guerilla Bubble x X18 seeds put by for you : )

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man that's epic. Did you see in the deep chunk thread where I melted my last DC in a plastic bowl in the oven!!!! Made me sick for days...

I'm not sure what will come from these but... ( purple is a black kandar from maruf also)
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210429_204438_079.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.9 KB ID:	17846449

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210501_203155_805.jpg
Idk what it is exactly but people really enjoy the ptg. That's what got me searching.
I've grown and smoked so much gb at this point that when I outcross its easy to notice other affects..

Ya know I ran Ed Borgs kandahar x super star i think it was, and the flowers were unique but variable as heck and not particularly good frankly.
The ptg have all been quality plants. And not meant to disparage Ed at all but the ability of a quality inbred line to carry through with a landrace cross and provide a reliable ql base is a powerful tool for me without a lab.
Granted Tom and Chemist have done measurable work on the ptg and x18, I think these may be much more variable so I'm interested to see if I get similar results or something similar to the wildness I saw in Ed's line.

I think there are some things magical still in those old lines that we may have lost as a community on our way to breeding for top notch physical appearances.
PTG is like a hint for me that you can have both.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts