What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Gush - Original Glue 4 RIL x Pine Tar Kush

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, this thread is to document Pine Tar Gush - a collaboration of Tonygreen and myself.

I made a limited amount of F1s, and Tony grew them out and produced the F2 round which has been very successful.. The potency of the glue has been augmented by the piney funk from the PTK.

Next year i intend to take this to F3

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will ask Tony to drop by with some pics etc :)
picture.php

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
What sorts of smells are these producing? Great to see you guys working together!

Gone Camping

I picked up a pack of these last year from Tony, i should run a few.

At that time Tony mentioned somebody should find a black pheno.. i was wondering if there were any pics of one floating around?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

These can go anywhere from 8 to 10+ weeks depending. Tho nose at 8 or 8.5 weeks is much sharper along her various tones from pine to effervescent pear or light apple and skunky dank notes from the GB. After 9 and ten weeks the sharpness fades to more skunky earthy coffee hashy notes with those sharper notes rounded out.

If you want the best pine smells it will probably be in the tighter node phenos and pulled around 56 to 60. Had a runty one that finished in 7 weeks, good smoke but not much too it for the extra veg needed. If you want black run her passed 10 weeks so feed up until 8 or 9 before flushing.

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She has made quite a few people happy!
Out there living her life making her story ha.

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, Thanks Tony. Looking at a lab test of the Gorilla Bubble,

https://client.sclabs.com/sample/217267/?id=217267

the cross to PTK has added the Thcv which was not there before...

i can't find a lab test for the GB that tested for terpenes...

but the PIne Tar Gush has plenty of pinene and 3-carene (which is also regarded as piney)
great stuff.
VG

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A great example of how I say the GB let's donor Terps shine while adding her resin, branching vigor and high thc production reliably.

Hopefully the guy complaining he got no pine sees lol. That's a pine tree ass terp profile!

If the f3 lands I have a friend willing to help get the tests done. I'd like to test a few for assistance making the f4.
The thcv really excites me. I cant tell ya enough how many people say it makes them feel good and they all love it. Pure thc doesn't usually invoke such emotional and spiritual response you just get high as fuck lol

gorilla ganja

Well done guys.

I have a pack in the fridge that I will have to get to sooner rather than later after seeing those lab results.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not even going to be looking for high thc plants, whatever pops up will be enough!
I'll be searching the strongest thcv and terp producers. Its 80 a test so when I get to it ill pick the best off my senses then hopefully send off at least 10 for testing hopefully. Itll be an investment but worth it.