What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Gush - Original Glue 4 RIL x Pine Tar Kush

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds right! The unique thing is it all comes on late. In my mind a superior color trait since the plant gets to spend most of its life green!

Throw a few from the black separate if ya would!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Throw a few from the black separate if ya would!

will do Tony - looking like a reasonable seed yield...

and i just smoked PTG for the first time - finger hash from sorting the seeds... lovely ! the GB background terps seem to amplify the pine smell and taste. high is great, really uplifting and happy, good muscle relaxing quality too. can't wait to run them sensi !

VG

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The biggest blessing I've had is her combinability and the ability to let the donor terps shine.
No way to predict that ya know, could have easily overpowered everything but like the orange from the NYCO and the pine and the blueberry I did way back, she really adds positives in the right spots but you still get those terps from the other p1 every time. The Lime GB I did with Hammers Sour Dub s2 was pure lime all the way from stem rubs to final bud.

Big test coming up with the sfv bx5 x gb bx5 line im working on, that gas and fuel can be hard to nail down people say but ive found the gassiest mom ive ever had in that sfv bx5 maybe so we will see how they come out... also testing with a gassy original diesel s1 from OJD I found and a JJNYC sour d bx3. Ran a lot of those but one in particular is just wavy fumes... We'll see but 3 chances to test the gas terps on the outcross.