Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, Thanks Tony. Looking at a lab test of the Gorilla Bubble,

https://client.sclabs.com/sample/217267/?id=217267

the cross to PTK has added the Thcv which was not there before...

i can't find a lab test for the GB that tested for terpenes...

but the PIne Tar Gush has plenty of pinene and 3-carene (which is also regarded as piney)
    great stuff.
    VG
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

A great example of how I say the GB let's donor Terps shine while adding her resin, branching vigor and high thc production reliably.

Hopefully the guy complaining he got no pine sees lol. That's a pine tree ass terp profile!

If the f3 lands I have a friend willing to help get the tests done. I'd like to test a few for assistance making the f4.
      The thcv really excites me. I cant tell ya enough how many people say it makes them feel good and they all love it. Pure thc doesn't usually invoke such emotional and spiritual response you just get high as fuck lol
      When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
      KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Well done guys.

I have a pack in the fridge that I will have to get to sooner rather than later after seeing those lab results.

Comment

I'm not even going to be looking for high thc plants, whatever pops up will be enough!
          I'll be searching the strongest thcv and terp producers. Its 80 a test so when I get to it ill pick the best off my senses then hopefully send off at least 10 for testing hopefully. Itll be an investment but worth it.

sigpic
          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
            I'm not even going to be looking for high thc plants, whatever pops up will be enough!
            I'll be searching the strongest thcv and terp producers.

i wish more people thought this way!
            don't sing if you want to live long! they have no use for your song...

ON HIATUS--LIFE

Comment

good stuff guys!

yeah i'll select for the pinene and carene terps in the f2s and hopefully that'll also carry the thcv through to the F3s... if that doesn't work we could always look at testing some F2s or even F1s... i have a few left would have thought.. .

i'm hoping to have some F3's by spring..

VG
              My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
              -----
              To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Sounds like a plan amigo!
                Gives me some time to hide a pile of cash lol.

sigpic
                KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Yo Vg! Hope all is good. Popped a few PTG to hit with my sour d pollen.
                  Selection should be easy, can smell the sharp pine ones in veg versus a meatier smelling group.
                  This male is all pine tar on the stem rub. Loudly!

sigpic
                  KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Thanks Tony, sounds good... really looking forward to popping some of these in about 4 weeks !

VG
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Comment

great work guys. keep it up.
                        If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Trust me I got no pine tree in "pine tar kush" from verdant green and frankly I don't really care if you believe me I know what I got and it wasn't pine maybe next time it will be

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                            A great example of how I say the GB let's donor Terps shine while adding her resin, branching vigor and high thc production reliably.

Hopefully the guy complaining he got no pine sees lol. That's a pine tree ass terp profile!

If the f3 lands I have a friend willing to help get the tests done. I'd like to test a few for assistance making the f4.
                            The thcv really excites me. I cant tell ya enough how many people say it makes them feel good and they all love it. Pure thc doesn't usually invoke such emotional and spiritual response you just get high as fuck lol
                            Am I off topic I don't think so again those were my results from pure ptk I will not grown this but I do trust the lab test sure and no I'm not ruinning anything c'mon man would you rather have me lie? Verdant green? If you guys Don't want me posting Don't mention me!

Comment

I didn't mention you. This IS NOT the Pine Tar Kush thread. You have been complaining now for 3 years about the PTK and now you move the complaints to a different thread?

I sold those PTK seeds for $50 for 15 seeds. I could have charged $100 for 10 seeds and still sold them overnight. As you can see, the same males i used for the PTK repro were used for this cross and the lab tests show the pinene and carene in abundance.

You are the only one to complain about them, your complaint is valid but c'mon man its been 3 years and this is a different thread and a different strain!

I am lucky to get very few complaints, YOU are the only one that's done this to me, and anyone who has the decency to pm me to sort out a problem gets treated very well and sorted out quickly and generously.

VG
                              Last edited by VerdantGreen; 03-30-2021, 20:31. Reason: removed angry rant.
                              -----
                              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                              X