Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contra D - Chem D x C4DD - Info and grow-along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 of 3 c4ddf2*edit

Comment

Originally posted by loyral View Post
      1 of 3 c4ddf2*edit
      ah, i understand, hope they going well. There is a different thread for the C4DD F2s here, let us know how you get on !

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...8#post17867053
      My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
      -----
      To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi guys, a few pics of a Contra D i'm flowering... hopefully it will also have a few F2s in the buds too.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	contradone1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	251.0 KB ID:	17931517Click image for larger version  Name:	contradone2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.4 KB ID:	17931518
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and a closer one: Click image for larger version

Name:	contramacro.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	274.0 KB
ID:	17931521
          -----
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Looking fantastic VG. Sparkling.

Comment

Originally posted by skunkfunk View Post
              Looking fantastic VG. Sparkling.
              Thanks, yes i'm so pleased with this... it'll probably take a few years for this line to get the attention it deserves, but i advise anyone who is looking for something new to grab some of these. At present it is released as part of the 'Chem Kits' but i'll release it in its own right soon as well.

VG
              -----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
              X