What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DDF2 grow-along.

20210613_151521.jpg
20210613_151536.jpg

Wanted to show bit of a disparity in heights here, that new quadrant in the middle was vegged under 3500k led with no red, keeps them very stumpy indeed, Compared to the left side vegged under MH.
The other pic shows them along side c4ddf2 currently in flush.
c4dd#6 is the most potent weed I've ever toked and not just me that had that summation. Wicked stuff im not sure how lucky I got with that one, Fiona more uppity and #10 was a great toke i kept it all for myself if that tells u anything lol.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Thanks for sharing and lovely looking plants and flowers, this has made me order a pack of these. Nice one

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dots they both look awesome, but its interesting to see the difference. .. those colas look to be filling in nicely!
which do you think will be better yield -wise ?
VG

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the Chem D Starting to put on some flowers ... what do you think?:flowers2:
D370CB27-8B87-4741-AA27-D1EB96DA4D67.jpeg
1D927E89-CE6C-4F0A-A321-7F7427E91D23.jpeg
1BEEFC71-06A0-45B1-92BD-CB82990EB0EB.jpeg
44A90AF4-CCBA-4C9B-8F34-3B3FBDD798AE.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks nice! the bud structure is very much like the D, could well be legit... perhaps the leaf is a tiny bit more narrow but hard to say. if it smells of shit, sweat, garlic, cabbage, pine and fuel when ready then you are on to something for sure!
enjoy,
VG

TP-grower

Hi @ all and thanks for shareing your pics and expierience with the C4DD F2 ;-)
Peace and kind regrads, Terry Preta
Hmmm at August after my Holiday I will start my first C4DD F2 s + C4DDD s ;-)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look absolutely awesome. 'Soviet pantry' - i think that might be your best funk analogy yet ! love it !

Cheers JG420

right side 2X #3
left side Fat & Tower

just realised I've lost Stanky due to a clone failure, but I can take some snips of one that I have at 3 weeks flo.
But even so, if I had a labelling error, or lost one or the other, they are all so fire it doesn't matter. I can't lose with any of them. 4 keepers out of 8 females and 15 seeds. Real keepers, not a compromise on yield or terps. A grade bags.
-things can change thru subsequent clone runs and I'll report on it, but I don't see it happening.

edit: oops 7 females in total not 8

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210628_154505.jpg Views:	9 Size:	132.7 KB ID:	17887911

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dots, i can still see the pics! the new pic of the harvest hanging is amazing - frost overload! really glad you approve of these - especially when you had great plants from the F1s to match up to... half of the plants as real keepers is great for F2s.. thanks for persevering with the pics etc you have done me proud! lets hope you can start up the diary again soon... will be chasing up the web guys whist i'm away and have a bit more time.
VG :tiphat:

Fat
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
20210701_174335.jpg
20210701_174329.jpg

​​
​​
​​

Stanky
20210701_193136.jpg
20210702_095038.jpg

​​
​​
20210701_193159.jpg

Attachments

• 20210701_174741.jpg
    20210701_174741.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Pulled over 1.5g/w - 70g/sqft dry weed off c4ddf2 quadrant.

ps to the homie im over here salivating waiting on my parmy breadstick :canabis::laughing:

Last edited:

99problems

Wow ............., That's some beauties right there !

Smoking some of the C4DD 2 right now , this is the one that sweetens your tounge when you smoke, it's also the most potent smoke I've smoked in the last few years, it really hits you in the face telling you that it's gonna stay around for a while and you just got to go with it, amazing smoke!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulled over 1.5g/w - 70g/sqft dry weed off c4ddf2 quadrant.

ps to the homie im over here salivating waiting on my parmy breadstick :canabis::laughing:

hey mate, Tower looks great and is well named... lovely shaped colas and a great finishing colour - that should smoke smooooth.

Baguette? had a few over there but the strange thing about French bread is that it only lasts a day or even less. The French will buy it twice sometimes in a day if they having it for breakfast and lunch.. it goes soft when stale rather than hard !

more later... just coming round and checking everything over after a week away

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts