What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DDF2 grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, this is a test grow of the main, selected, batch of C4DD F2s. 4 males and 4 females were used.
[[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL)][/FONT]
Plants all show good vigor and no leaf variegation.

As for my setup, i will flower 2 of these un-topped among a group of 9 plants in a 2x2ft cab under a 140watt LED. Organic soil. 5 litre pots

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there assyrian, The F1s ALL had a high chem D leaning funk, that proper sweaty gym socks fuelly pong... and an F2 i kept because it showed variation also had the same funk. it breeds pretty true - so fngers crossed, these are a good place to get that chem funk in seed form....

VG

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Looking great, VG!

Looks like you've got your hand full with testing - best of luck moving forward.

:lurk:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, thanks, the next couple of weeks are going to be a challenge !

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They must be i think because they are the only F2s i sent in so far... the will say C4DD F2 OP on the pack if i'm right. yes this thread is fine. They are just a slightly wider population of parents than the eventual F2 release (which will contain some of the 'op' population but mostly be from a slightly narrower and more 'focused' population.)

VG

mine are getting big but won't show me what sex they are yet.... running out of space !

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think there are a few packs of the advance batch to get relisted at seedbay next week.

VG

jakespeed

Veteran
them look good VG, I rubbed my little ones last night and they smell like burnt rubber , Im excited for these

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks js, they are shaping up pretty well so far... i'm just hoping things keep going well till the end with all these test grows !

Latest posts

Latest posts