What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DDF2 grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can see them now and they both look amazing!
No3 doesn't look to have too much of the marbled leaf thing going on and looks pretty butch i must say - great news because i was worried that the garlic/scallions heavy plants were going to be connected to those traits... but that doesn't look to be the case at all.

Fat is well named lol, and just looks to be winning on the resin front over number 3.. also has some swelling and filling out to come. gonna need some 🍿
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm, butch can mean quite a few things lol, but in this case i just meant 'big and strong'.
Great to hear about no intersex as yet, hopefully that will continue... but with a few plants finished now there are none as yet *touch wood*
also fantastic that you rate the F2s better than F1s for growth/habit etc - you did so well with the F1s i thought you had a tall order to improve those results.
VG

99problems

I cut the shorter one a few days ago, cutting the stretchy one tomorrow!

This is the stretchy one , my favourite out of the two in the end and now I'm just hoping that it smokes as good as it grows!
​​​​​​
​​​​​Packed on a good amount of frost also and the smell makes me curious, it's almost smells like gas station!
IMG_20210527_041232.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woah 99 - that looks handsome! - great to get some more pics and reports.. sounds like you got a fuel/solvent type with that stretchy girl !

let is know on the smoke test : )

thanks,
VG :tiphat:

One of the last two f2 to be flowered turned out male lol (full male no hairs) what a shame 7 nice even tops

Last edited:

TP-grower

Realy nice plants ,@ ....... and 99 ;-)
I ve ordered (=first time BR/ MiD May Sale) the chem kit + C4DD F2 + Blockhead #4OPs and other Chimera- strains and can t wait till i can start them after my summer holiday.
I m searching a special male for my super white Killer-Malawi girl (ACE s),-she s my QUEEN 😍😘........-even i m useualy a Indica/Mostly Indica lover..........-so i need to find HIM for HER:
First i will grow the C4DD,C4DDD together with the BH OP (Chimera) and a few (AOF(Aunt of Farouk/DeCoCo Paki HP-Land Race) after/later with Bakhi HP Afgh LR sel TRSC/-OP made by Khalifa G) are on top of my list to find HIM .
=time to realy select my first male plant.
But first i will need to down-size my plants and pots to can grow more,but smaller plants for my selection : the Box to grow males is only XS(60 x 60/2 x 2ft)/= max 9 Males in 4Liter soil pots:-(

greetings,peace TP

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's certainly a looker dots! - a perfect veg-up gone to waste !

TP, sounds like you have a good plan and are going to be busy ! let us know how you get on

VG

TP-grower

Hi VG and thx,-
But i think i do well when i can ask you and other expierienced Breeders or Growers what you/-they think about ........I m not a newbee,but still i m far away to be a professional grower/ Breeder...
I think i don t ve time for a own report (=i had to work so much at moment and need time to relax/body and mind to can stand this difficult time for my chief and me/= the other worker ve an bad accident:=He brock his leg 4 times!! -I usualy work only about 40hours/ mounth(I ve a desase/thats why i need THC/MJ) ,-now more than 140 hours mounth
-But i think i can post some pics and infos from my grow/selection of your C4DD F2+ C4DDD s beside the Blockhead OP s and my "White Killer Malawi Queen" cut here + maybee at ACE s Malawi Report too.
So middle of august i can start with first pics and comments about the grow/selection.
I hope till september or october my chief will find a new 3 worker!?
-Then i think i will ve time for a own report (-for the babies of the WKMQ and your C4DD+/or C4DDD (=Malawi-Killer-Chem-Queen/MKCQ)and the other F 1 s :WKMQ x -Blockhead ,Balkhi or x AOF(-best the "sleepy Berry Pheno") male.
+ maybee a own C4DD F3, ChemHead 4DD/-D, Blockhead F3.......
My grow will be 100% Organic Terra Preta Soil,i only add water, EMa(=effective microorganism) and selfmade teas for flowertime (-till 15-20 days before harvest) and some neem-oil if needed.
Grow:M Box (80*80cm*160cm)with 60W/Samsung lm301b/5000K Q-Bord + 10-40W lm301h 5000K
Flower:XL Box (120*120cm*200cm) Samsung QB lm301b 1*120W max + 240W max 3000K+660NM(-bouth) + 120 W max COB (Cree 2*60W 3590) COB/90 reflector)
+ a selfmade XXS Box (48*56cm*124cm/"Stelth-Box"Ex Freezer/Cooler -Combo) = at moment without LED/=my dryer for harvest ;-)= need to buy one mini QB LED.
+I need to build a Box for the males(=i ve all raw materials for 60*60*155cm/-exept LED+/air conditioner) = a other room as the girls.....
Peace ,let it grow,Regrads TP

99problems -looking nice n nasty there.

Yo tp. Sounds awesome bro. I think the c4dd is a great choice for a male because you have a good chance of consistent darkness. I found a really nice stand-out garlic boy.
I did grow LUI many years ago, made with the same males that made blockhead I believe. I found lovely tall grapey hashy plants, and orange ginger more coarse types from the Ortega side, alot of variation. If chimera thinks enough to keep the BH line going it must be good.
Hang tough with the work my friend peace dots.

Outchea making the most of tight spaces VG stylee
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

First pic stanky, I cannot get my hand round these colas

second pics tower, heady sweet pie intermingled with garlic and finishes with gum disease

fat- strong garlic, plastic lemon lime fuel. This plant may be a 'grail' we'll see.

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey TP grower, sounds like you've been up against it.. but i like your plans for when things get a bit easier! i'm tempted to get a QB too !

VG

TP-grower

Ok,i will tell you when things got easier and start a own reports for the C4DD +C4DDD and Balkh + Blockhead male hunt grow for my White Killer Malawi Queen ;-)
-After this,i plan to get my hands of some old but nice ISS (Island Sweet Skunk/NGSC+SVS) and a Grapefruit Bx Lines.-I hope i will get more than 25% germination rate on this old seeds!?
+ the time between i will read your C4DD,C4DDD and C4DD4 reports.....
T P

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can only see 'fat 'pics what about you?

I saw them all yesterday... but you are right - today only 'Fat' pics. - Did you post them anywhere else? (i wondered if they get messed up when you post the same pic twice ?? - just a theory)
It's a PITA but a appreciate you persevering and its still great to hear the test grow is going so well!
VG :tiphat:

99problems

I have to say that the C4DD is among the strongest stuff I've smoked in a long time !

Both of them are in the curing jar at the moment but I took one bud of each to test smoke, I ended up just mixing both of them together and made 3 fat joints to have with me when going out for a cruise with my board, ended up going to a bar instead and the first joint is still not finished, I don't know which one of them is the really strong one or if it's both of them but tomorrow I'm going out with some friends and I'll roll up a few joints of each so I can see which one isthe best but the mix is great!!

Hits you in the right side of your head, almost feels like someone is massaging/petting you and you just get a very comfortable mindset !

Taste is great also and it's pretty smooth already, smells like fuel when you smoke it and it tastes like cotton candy dipped in fuel , it almost leaves a sugary taste on your tounge when smoking !

Great job VG!

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 99 thats great to hear!

dots has talked about some of his F1 plants being very potent, so its good to hear the F2s are matching up strength-wise. Ill be interested to hear if its one or both ! ive found mine pretty smooth smoking too.. that sweet taste sounds interesting, that might be more unusual. the C4DD4 is defo on the sour side and similar in potency ( i think i sent you a few of those too)

thanks for the feedback :tiphat:

VG