No announcement yet.

C4DDF2 grow-along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks nice 99, that one has lovely structure and looks like it will yield well too !
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210421_030042.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	17838851 stacking up nicely, the shorter stockier one is much hungrier compared to the stretchy one!

Both have some good stink to it , shorter one is sweeter smelling but both are pretty similar so far.

Looking forward to smoking it already, a month or so to go!

Comment

short one's filling in nicely, but tbf the tall one is starting to as well. d'you think the tall one will go longer? (looks a bit like the C4DD plant that dots calls 'fiona' in his grow diary.. kind of spear shaped buds)
        both lovely ! fingers crossed for the finish,
        VG
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Yeah both of them are looking great, judging right now id say the taller one will take around 2 weeks longer to finish.
          both are having nice thick stems and even though the buds are growing pretty big I don't think they'll need support!
          I only took one clone of the stockier one and it didn't take so I took 2 clones in flower and both took and are revegging at the moment!

They are the least frosty plants I have at the moment, but the trichomes are bigger compared to the extremely frosty gg4xbdb I have for an example.

Both of them are getting a bit of a bitter lemon/lime peal smell in the background also, curious to how they will turn out.

Also my carbon filter has past its best before date and the whole place is stinking from the C4DDs, will be upgrading to a bigger tent soon and in the fall when the heat calms down I'll pop the remaining c4dd f2s, really happy with what I've seen so far!

Comment

Sounds good, i like to hear about my plants stinking the place up . The chems tend to keep putting on resin till quite late. i remember r e z used to say take the D 84 days for that reason... perhaps a bit excessive for some of the C4DD

VG
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

VerdantGreen

​​​​
              Last edited by .............; 04-30-2021, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by ............. View Post
                VerdantGreen
                Any idea how on how to insert an avatar?
                ​​​​​​​
                hi mate, AT has upgraded you to member so try your avatar again, you should also be able to send PMs now... and he says he will transfer your old posts as soon as he can.
                VG
                -----
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Test

Comment

nice ride!
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	17849520 10 weeks with the fade... Full of F3’s.
                      Attached Files

Comment

*edit, I'll update soon
                        Last edited by .............; 05-08-2021, 01:07.

Comment

Nice one DD, look great - especially for seeded buds, mine look awful when full of seeds !

Dots, they look full of promise! - can't wait to see them fill out ...

VG
                          -----
                          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                          X