C4DDF2 grow-along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Leaf
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210701_182123.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.2 KB ID:	17890629Click image for larger version  Name:	20210702_093414.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.9 KB ID:	17890630Click image for larger version  Name:	20210701_182132.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.4 KB ID:	17890631

C4ddf2 #3
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210701_191117.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.7 KB ID:	17890632
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210702_094505.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.5 KB ID:	17890634
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210702_094723.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	17890641

Comment

Tower

Name:	20210701_210515.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	17890656Click image for larger version

Name:	20210701_211529.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	17890657

And the last c4ddf2 in flower.. #17

Name:	20210702_191729.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	17890658Click image for larger version

Name:	20210702_143107.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	17890659

Name:	20210702_143113.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	17890660Click image for larger version

Name:	20210702_143118.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	17890661

Comment

Pulled over 1.5g/w - 70g/sqft dry weed off c4ddf2 quadrant.

ps to the homie im over here salivating waiting on my parmy breadstick
        Last edited by .............; 07-02-2021, 22:59.

Comment

Wow ............., That's some beauties right there !

Smoking some of the C4DD 2 right now , this is the one that sweetens your tounge when you smoke, it's also the most potent smoke I've smoked in the last few years, it really hits you in the face telling you that it's gonna stay around for a while and you just got to go with it, amazing smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by ............. View Post
            Pulled over 1.5g/w - 70g/sqft dry weed off c4ddf2 quadrant.

ps to the homie im over here salivating waiting on my parmy breadstick
            hey mate, Tower looks great and is well named... lovely shaped colas and a great finishing colour - that should smoke smooooth.

Baguette? had a few over there but the strange thing about French bread is that it only lasts a day or even less. The French will buy it twice sometimes in a day if they having it for breakfast and lunch.. it goes soft when stale rather than hard !

more later... just coming round and checking everything over after a week away

VG
            My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
            -----
            To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Stanky in front in testing so far. Clones of tower, fat, stanky and big leaf due to be harvested in 3-4 weeks, then another round of smoke testing. FAT is just huge immediately, the fact that its going to continue getting fatter for the next month is crayzee

Comment

Originally posted by ............. View Post
                Stanky in front in testing so far. Clones of tower, fat, stanky and big leaf due to be harvested in 3-4 weeks, then another round of smoke testing. FAT is just huge immediately, the fact that its going to continue getting fatter for the next month is crayzee
                if anything they should be stronger from clones ! tough job doing all that testing lol

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                -----
                To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

It may just come down to a business decision VG. This is FAT 5 days ago

Name:	20210721_141608.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	17905322

Here's one at 2 weeks stacking like a beast.
                  FAT

Name:	20210726_160233.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	17905323Click image for larger version

Name:	20210726_160248.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	17905324Click image for larger version

Name:	20210726_160302.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	17905325

Comment

That looks stunning, leaves look slightly unusual - is that a pronounced double serration ? if that's the second run then hats off to you - it looks like you been dial-ing it in for years ! perfect.

VG
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
                      That looks stunning, leaves look slightly unusual - is that a pronounced double serration ? if that's the second run then hats off to you - it looks like you been dial-ing it in for years ! perfect.

VG
                      Just checked, yeh she does. Double serations along the entire leaf margin. #3 and Tower are in the same run I checked those and there is the odd double but not like that.
                      Thank you sir! Theyre only about 50% of what they can do, hang tight the best is to come.

The last C4ddf2 just started 2 week flush. I believe that will take her to 11 weeks.
                      I should take some close up shots, she is frosty and solid and swol, very attractive plant.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	20210726_230215.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.9 KB ID:	17905609
                      Last edited by .............; 07-26-2021, 13:06.

Comment

anyone know why dots got banned? just noticed.
                        thanks
                        VG
                        -----
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Dots i'm working on it ... hang in there ! hope you well dude !
                          -----
                          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hey Dots, your ban is lifted mate... hope you see this. - If anyone can get word to dots then please do.

VG
                            -----
                            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                            X