What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemnesia - Amnesia x C4DD - Info and grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all. Here is one of my new C4DD crosses. I used 4 C4DD males in the cross with Amnesia (hy-pro / coffee shop cut) This cross has shown slightly more vigor than all the rest. As yet unsexed.
[[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL)][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

As for my setup, i will flower 2 of these un-topped among a group of 9 plants in a 2x2ft cab under a 140watt LED. Organic soil. 5 litre pots, sog-style single cola plants

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, we are at 2-3 weeks, i have kept 2 ladies of this cross and they are coming on rather nicely...
Shorter one: (the missing leaf fingers were to let light into the canopy during stretch..
picture.php

picture.php

and the taller one, this is the tallest of the crosses (except the C4DDD monsters lol)
Also showing a narrower leaf than no1

picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, we are at 4/5 weeks.

This plant is the tallest of all the plants except for the 'big D' C4DDD.

Pistils at the top have died back a little, the stem feels just too woody to make an 'N' bend in it but ive just about managed to magic up enoug height in the cab to finish this plant. it kept slowly stretching for a good 3 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

the second plant has wider leaves and is more in line in height with all the rest:
picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both of the plants are packing on the resin and starting to take on a soft lemony smell very reminiscent of the amnesia clone.... interesting.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, we are at 6-7 weeks snf here is the tall plant, so far smelling very much like the amnesia clone and without much chem... getting pretty fat and frosty !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and the shorter one, this is about the same height as the majority of the plants.. again smelling more on the amnesia slant but this perhaps has a musky leathery twang too.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's the plants at about 8 weeks. the tall one, also pretty fat now too... smells of lemons still but the aromas are getting more complex
picture.php

picture.php

and the other one- fuel and lemon cleaner atm
picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HI there, i harvested these plants today at about 9 - 9.5 weeks.
Both plants smell like the terpene profile leans more towards the unique lemony/menthol smell of the amnesia clone... there are chemmy elements to one and the chem may get louder when the plants are dry.
first plant: nice fade on this one, the tall one.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trimmed:
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and the second plant.

First shot is out of focus but a nice one of the leaf! (i had chopped the plant before i realised lol)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trimmed:
picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So after a week in the jar, the terpene profile is definitely leaning more towards the Lemon/soft menthol of the Amnesia... both have a fuel / chem twang to them, stronger in the big pheno and just a hint in the other one.
After having smoked it a couple of times, The high is quite interesting... it has the muscle relaxing qualities of the chem, but the amnesia gives it an energising feel too -with a good lively head buzz and this stops it from being couch-ey... it has an invigorating feel to it, quite nicely balanced... and light sources seem brighter. i would say it has fairly high potency - similar to its parents.

I'm not sure who said it first.. Karl? .. but it makes sense to call this cross: Chemnesia.

VG

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Good job man, that's a nice hybrid you have there, I like the look of the buds on the taller one, foxtailing a little. I'm curious about your yield with 140w of LED, how much do you harvest in average?
I'd like to switch from HPS to LED because in my new place I can't have a loud ventilation system for my grows but I'm not sure if it gonna make big enough harvests so I try to collect data from LED grower here to be sure to make the good choice.
BTW, is it possible to get some of those seeds somewhere, I'd like to grow some Amnesia/ChemD hybrids.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there, thanks!, you can get all my seeds at seedbay or breeders retail.. links below on my signature. I'm pleased with this one too.

LEDS.. if you want quiet you need to buy ones that don't have cooling fans!

I don't really measure yield anymore, but i grew 9 plants including the ones here under that LED and they were all pretty respectable and filled a few jars for sure...
you will defo get more g/watt from LED these days than you would for HPS.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are curing nicely, one had a proper lemon-fuel smell now and the lemon is also coming through in the taste.. with really good potency.