What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba K x Lemon Thai x DeepChunk

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hi Guys and Ladies

Just wanted to document this grow because I was impressed with the first one I ran and thought they (and VG) deserve a little boost re this cross. I initially ran one and as I said elsewhere it put me and my lass down nicely.
If anyone is familiar with Rugby League we (re)named it Hospital Pass...

Anyhoo I thought I would try another five of these fems to see if it was as devastating this time. After a month or so of veg I put these into flower into my modest little Mars Hydro 150 watt light and fed them EWC and perlite mix with Canna bio nutes Vega and Flores. They have now been in flower for six weeks so getting to the fun end of the affair I hope.

An easy plant to grow and if Verdant Green was trying to get a bit more vigor into Bubba while maintaining serious potency and a pretty quick plant, I would say he has done that job well.:tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popu...&prod=albums&ins=link_thumb_2_orig&alb=83620#
https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popu...lbums&cp=albums&e=vB_Editor_001&code=&page=2#
https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popu...lbums&cp=albums&e=vB_Editor_001&code=&page=2#

:)

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
I can never seem to get the photo's to appear within the thread Am I doing something wrong? every now and then it seems to work but not this time, soz.

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
A few close ups at 6 weeks. Im trying to use my phone to judge the ripeness of the glands, mainly clear and milky ATM, after trying the first plant of this cross a few months ago I don't really want any amber haha.

I never really had trouble sleeping.

One's sideways lol

Attachments

• IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0830.jpg
    IMG_0830.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Well I harvested about a week earlier than expected due to a bit of mould. A few white hairs still I know but its the lesser of the evils. Its been humid AF and I also need to stop over watering the indica doms cause there just too dense for a wet tent.

So will let em dry and come back with a report on how they fare in terms of potency, sleepy knockoutness etc.

Cheers

Still don't now why sometimes the photos post n sometimes they are just a link

be back in a couple of weeks with some weights n test notes

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great cakeboy, i can see the pics fine ! i usually click on the pic in may galley and then copy and paste the link from there and then they come up full size.

lookind forward to the smoke report... any lemon smells ?
thanks for posting,

VG

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Thanks VG

Will try that.

The smells are all similar, a kind of astringent classic strong weed smell, haha I’m ordinary at describing smells... will check again in a few days when dry.
very sticky and black fingers from just cutting them down.
I have left the lowers on under the light to fatten a lil more.
I think these will be great nighttime or insomnia meds.:)

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Smoke report

Smoke report

Hi All

Well let me start off by saying that these didn’t last very long at all. A very Moreish smoke. After letting the first one I did finish outside in the winter, she was a narcotic dreamy girl who put me down nicely, nite smoke.
The others were a more functional high and really enjoyable, nice relaxing and potent at the same time. Would I grow them again? Am planning on it, have saved cuts and am revenging the cuts after chucking some pollen on them from a bx of these with my SSHx.
The taste was acrid and when outside tend to purp up in the cold. I would like to do a mono of these As there are some fast ones in there of around 8 weeks,
In summation they’re dank, pretty fast and fat silvery impressive looking flowers, with a nice effect. Fast veggers and easy to clone...solid...
Good job VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the smoke report and summery cakeboy - glad you liked them !