Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best VG strain currently available for insomnia ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best VG strain currently available for insomnia ?

Hello all I’m tempted by the bubba kush what would people reccomend?

Thanks

I just grew the Bubba Kush and it's the jar I reach for at night. Awesome cannabis!

Comment

I’m growing WR X ‘98 Bubba Kush as it helps with my insomnia. I’ve smoked it and it’s very potent and I sleep like a baby.

Comment

i think either of those two suggestions would be good. the Bubba S1s can be ripened a bit longer and gets very soporific .
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Thanks guys I shall buy them from RGS

Comment

Three bubba kush x white rhino vegging along

Comment

Originally posted by madalasatori View Post
              Hello all I’m tempted by the bubba kush what would people reccomend?

Thanks
              FWIW every person is different. I use Bk as a day time strain as it doesn't do diddly for me as a "sleep aid" NL and GDP OTOH nocks my lights out.
              Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
              but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
              the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
              may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
                FWIW every person is different. I use Bk as a day time strain as it doesn't do diddly for me as a "sleep aid" NL and GDP OTOH nocks my lights out.
                Yea I just grew bubba kush from Dinafem and it was a big disappointment in the knockout stakes. Had some gorgeous phenos but with was more of a balanced buzz.

I’m hoping the WR in this cross will add to the knockout

Comment

Originally posted by madalasatori View Post
                  Yea I just grew bubba kush from Dinafem and it was a big disappointment in the knockout stakes. Had some gorgeous phenos but with was more of a balanced buzz.

I’m hoping the WR in this cross will add to the knockout
                  It's just my opinion good buddy. OTOH when it comes to meds, although my doctor says negative side effects only affect 1%, I tell my doc, well it seems that I fall in with the 1% crowd. Mind you she doesn't like that I have dropped my AIC from 9.3 to 5.1, as there vis no scientific proof that cannabis has any medicinal value ROTFL. Yeah, right doc
                  Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                  but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                  the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                  may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

i doubt bubba kush dosnt do anything for you.bubba kush is one strong strain. ive always wanted to get the purple kush x bubba kush cross for added rarity
                    Last edited by vanilla dutch; 06-13-2020, 16:48. Reason: plus the odd male thing

Comment

i raised. some. bubba hash plant crom ACE. its a cross of bubba kush and pnw hashplant. . made. clones and let them go. amber... trichs.
                      i. made tincture with it
                      it works pretry well foe insomnia

my favorite of all time is a indica leaning Island Sweet skunk.

bubba gives you cotton mouth and the munchies sometimes. ISS doesnt.
                      all in all bubba seems to.
                      work and i feel like. a better mood afterwards too.

Comment

I’ve had my eyes on bubba hash for a while as it goes

Comment

I like it...

Comment

Have grown one fem bubba x dc x lemon Thai that absolutely put me n my missus down. Strongest thing I’ve grown

Comment

Interesting, thanks for the feedback on that Cakeboy... i thought that LT x DC x Bubba could give some very potent phenos.!

I sent a new line into the bay a couple weeks ago,

a fem cross of Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba. Those are the two varieties that many find help them sleep, so may be worth a try. I've got a seedling growing atm as a little tester.
                              My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                              -----
                              To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                              X