Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C4DD, Taking the line forward...Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will probably start threads for all these, but for now
    Amnesia x C4DD
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

C4DD F2
      My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
      -----
      To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

White Rhino x C4DD
        -----
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Chem 4 x C4DD
          -----
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and the Chem D x C4DD. there are two plants of each pheno, and as you can see one pheno is rather small ! (although quite pretty in its own way)
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Lastly, after i did a germ test a couple months ago on the original 'OP' batch of C4DD F2'S (the 'open pollination' batch) i kept one plant that looked like more of an outlier. i was hoping the F2s would throw the odd pheno that was more unusual. Again it is in the cab that has thrips so not the best pics, but this pheno is much more leaning towards narrow leaf structure, but the smell is ponging of chem!
              ive tried to get a reveg cut of this to run it again without the thrips lol..

-----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Here they are (or most of them) after a week in their new pots. greened up nicely

-----
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Here is the 'outlier' pheno from the 'op' C4DD f2 seed batch... harvested today.

hoping to reveg this and grow it again without the thrips...

VG
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

The outlier F2 plant smokes beautifully. Buds don't have density but very resinous and sticky.. leaves that greasy Plasticine/sculpey clay coating on your fingers. Smells very chem with a lemon edge... and is very potent indica high with perhaps a bit of racey buzz as well.

VG
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

wonderful breeding work VG!
                      will be interesting to see the variation between C4DDf2, CD x C4DD, and C4 x C4DD
                      Chronic Smoker
                      "Wanna get high?"

Threads:
                      -Chronics Headstash Garden
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
                      -Cindy 99 and Friends
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
                      -Just a lil bit
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

Comment

Thanks eyesdown, I thought i should try and cover all the bases whilst i was working on the C4DD... and yes it is interesting to see the two ends of the scale with the D and 4 whist having the F2s which should vary all the way inbetween..
                        Check out the C4DDD thread if you want to see some odd results so far... early days yet though

VG.
                        -----
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7BF89DFD-FAF3-435B-8396-7C7D88C2AB89.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	17834696

Comment

Hi starcrash, did you mean to post that pic here?? presumably it is the cut you were gifted as Chem D? if so, i can't really tell you anything new.. it looks kind of like the D, the marbling is there but it doesn't look like a classic 'D" pattern - although it does vary with nutrition of the soil etc. The structure, again, is D like but doesn't look quite as branchy as i would expect. My advice is to run it and see if you like to smoke it.
                            VG
                            -----
                            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                            X