What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba D-Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems)

Greenthumber

Definitely interested in seeing how this plays out after growing out those couple Bubba chem dog clones I had a year ago. (Although unsure of the actual genetics). Curious to see if the chem dog learners resemble the ones I had or not. I would however be excited to see the results of Bubba structure with the chem dog terps popping through. As always they’re looking B E A UtifuLLL. :dance013:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks guys! It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. The nice thing is that I will have C4DD flowers dried and cured by the time these come down for comparison.

They're moving along nicely. Probably be ready to up pot next weekend. I kept the plant that struggled to get up numbered the same as it was in the peat pots, #3. Really glad she pulled through as she's looking nice. Here they are:

Group:

picture.php

1 & 2:

picture.php

3 & 4:

picture.php

5:

picture.php

Group, misted:

picture.php

Happy Sunday!

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Great looking seedlings strain sounds excellent

Thanks Rab.C!

Ladies are coming along nicely! Especially for 7 degrees f lol
Pfft! That ain’t nothin’! Registering 3º the other day, lol. (It still gives me the highs and lows so works fine for a germination/seedling tent.)

Seems like it could be a great cross...

C'mon in, let's find out! :tiphat:

Removed the girls from the tent today to look over and give a preventive H2O2 flush. First time out of the tent. Which prompted me to grab a couple pics. Hence the unscheduled update. Will be potting up this weekend. And will get some profile pics of each then. #2 was the second tallest seedling. And showed variegation from jump. I labeled her a Chem leaner. She's now the runt of the litter... and #1 whispers similarities to Runt...

picture.php
picture.php

Back Sunday!

Greenthumber

Thanks Rab.C!

Pfft! That ain’t nothin’! Registering 3º the other day, lol. (It still gives me the highs and lows so works fine for a germination/seedling tent.)

C'mon in, let's find out! :tiphat:

Removed the girls from the tent today to look over and give a preventive H2O2 flush. First time out of the tent. Which prompted me to grab a couple pics. Hence the unscheduled update. Will be potting up this weekend. And will get some profile pics of each then. #2 was the second tallest seedling. And showed variegation from jump. I labeled her a Chem leaner. She's now the runt of the litter... and #1 whispers similarities to Runt...

View Image View Image

Back Sunday!

I noticed that as well with the high and low lol hey as long as you know what’s going on that’s all that matters.. #3 and #4 look like they might make nice options for the big light in the sky :tiphat:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I noticed that as well with the high and low lol hey as long as you know what’s going on that’s all that matters.. #3 and #4 look like they might make nice options for the big light in the sky :tiphat:

Thinking likewise. But which one? Hmmm...

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
. That’s a silly question! Both!!! Lol

Possibly. We'll have to see how fast they finish and how much they stretch. :yes:

Beauties!

Thanks friend!

great, yes on paper this cross looks like a complete winner, so hopefully the reality will live up to that!

LOL. Yeah, I think I worded that poorly. Meant to say you should know they’re looking nice, so I was posting up early. I am honored to test this small batch test-cross! :tiphat:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
So the plan was to veg and flower these under an HLG 550 V2. That will still happen but the tent and light won’t be available until next weekend so this first week after transplant they will be under a VIPARSPECTRA LED. Will probably also add an older Blackstar HO Veg panel to the tent. They’re still coming along nicely. I was surprised to find the SOLO cups not as rooted as I expected. Thought if nothing else #1 & #5 would be close to root bound. Probably could’ve pushed them till next weekend but wanted some fresh root space for them to stretch so the Bubba leaners wouldn’t slow too much.

1 & 2:

picture.php

3 & 4:

picture.php

5:

picture.php

Group:

picture.php

Happy Sunday!

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Those look awesome

Thanks friend!

The girls have taken nicely to their new pots and seem relatively happy under the VIPARSPECTRA. Only one of the five, #3, is ready for a first drink one week after transplant. Tonight they will be put into another tent under the QB. I will give them a few days to adjust at around 300w output and then go 18/6 for the rest of veg dialing the light up slowly to full power by the time they're ready to flower.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

See y'all next Sunday!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very photogenic little plants! they have that 'fine' leaf quality that i love to see.
Could be two phenos, 1&5 being one and 2,3,4 being the other... but obviously that's impotent speculation as it's much too early to say!

Latest posts

Latest posts