No announcement yet.

Bubba D-Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DD, yes i am really looking forward to what the S1s of this plant bring.. should be like an F2 spead, and this cross defo has more vigor than the bubba or the chem cuts. I should be harvesting the seeds next week.

VG
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=17804531.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	17804543

Comment

lovely plant !
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
          Such a great looking plant, and well grown. Thanks js

i agree that LEDs have really come on in the last few years. Now they are almost too strong, especially in veg.. you need all the other ducks in a row or the plants almost can't keep up with the light they are getting.

i'd love to hear more thoughts on happy plants under LEDs .. i'm still learning.
          i see thats a pretty big gap there between lights and plants in the veg room?

VG
          Amen Brother! Less is more, higher better than closer. Better have enough roots and water. All lessons I am learning with LEDs.

______________________________ __________________________
          Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

This cross is now named "Bubba D" - which will make it less confusing with the S1s of this cross.
            VG
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

I hope you don't mind me calling my plant "Lemon Bubba" instead of:

______________________________ __________________________
              Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

thats fine, or usually we shorten it to LTDC Bubba. yeah....I'm getting better with names!
                -----
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Of course that is a different line to what this thread is for - this is Chem D x pre-98 bubba... I'll be starting a new thread for the Bubba D S1s soon.
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                  X