Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubba D-Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems)

So it begins...

All five seeds had popped after roughly a twenty hour soak. About twelve hours later all showed tails. Four of five were up within sixty-eight hours from seed. Had hoped the one that's struggling would've made it up by now. There's still hope - we'll see. Really looking forward to this as I found I have a fondness for Pre-98. Not sure what Chem D will add to the mix, but I imagine two classics together should be a win-win!

Will update when it's time to transplant into SOLO cups.

Many thanks, VG!
    Last edited by unclefishstick; 04-21-2021, 16:58.
    §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Lovely start shmavis. Looking forward to a proper test on these...
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Thanks, good Sir! Although things are tight for me right now, by the time these are ready to veg I should be in a great spot to give them proper attention. (Unless great vigor bites me in the butt again. )

She's still struggling, but at least she's broken through. If she can straighten out her neck, she might do okay.

When I report back next, I hope to say she's among the living!
      §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Comment

Subbed, sounds like a killer cross!
        Buddah Watcha - Share the Love
        Outdoor Growing:
        Indoor Journals:
        Strains Reported:

Comment

I'll take my seat... good luck mate
          im not a dj

Comment

Welcome fellas and thanks for the positive vibes!

Happy to report she’s a fighter and looks to be in it for the long haul!

Happy Friday!

Comment

subbed
              Strains:
              SuperLemonGlaze
              Pharoahs Kush
              Sir-Cough-A-Gas
              SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
              SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
              Dubble RoadDawg

Comment

Subbed and good luck..
                No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Nice! Bet there's some dank in these.
                  sigpic

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away

Comment

So this was a test-cross that i made a few years back when i had reversed a pre-98 bubba. I only made about 50 seeds and since then i haven't done much with it... mainly because of my terrible lack of growing space, and other projects gained momentum and i concentrated on those.
                    There has been one outdoor grow of these by someone in eastern europe. (by Govnaa - the guy who designed my logo). he raved about the cross and said it was the best plant he grew that year.
                    I've been wanting to revisit this for a while and so i sent shmavis a few seeds along with the C4DD. If the results look good then i'll make a proper batch and release some packs.

VG
                    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                    -----
                    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

oh, ill get my seat.
                      love me a chem thread.
                      chuck in some old school Bubba and were away!
                      wonder if the bub will dominate?
                      sigpic
                      Double OG.

Comment

Originally posted by mack 10 View Post
                        oh, ill get my seat.
                        love me a chem thread.
                        I bet it will
                        sigpic

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away

Comment

Thats a good question, certainly the bubba breeds quite true, but then so does the chem when it comes to terpene profile, or it certainly seems to bring some 'chem funk' to most crosses.
                          -----
                          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
                            subbed
                            Originally posted by DARKSIDER View Post
                            Subbed and good luck..
                            Originally posted by BombBudPuffa View Post
                            Nice! Bet there's some dank in these.
                            oh, ill get my seat.
                            love me a chem thread.
                            A big warm welcome to each and every one of you. Great to have you all along!

And I dig the discussion happening. Since I am not intimately familiar with either of these lines I can go ahead and make an early prediction and not look too much the fool if proven wrong.

2 Bubba leaners.
                            2 Chem leaners.
                            1 decent mix of each.

Will be fun to see what's what!

Comment

Update time!

I like to mist my babies. I let them dry before putting the dome back on though. I had just misted them when I unexpectedly had to leave. So the dome went back on, knowing full well there may be some burns. Sure enough a few - the ones praying - burned. Not a big deal but that is why some of them have burns on the first set of leaves.

So in making my prediction of which way each baby leans I was basing it off growth habits and appearance. The two I think are Chem leaners are on each end in the peat pots. From the left, the second and third in, Bubba leaners. And from the right, second one in, a bit of each. I have numbered them as 1 & 2 Chem leaners, 3 & 4 Bubba leaners, and 5 as the combo, which is the best looking one as of now, I think. They were just potted up into 18oz SOLO cups and watered in. Shown left to right numerically. Will do my best to update weekly going forward.

Happy Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                              X