Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pine Tar Kush: Grow-along and hopefully make some seeds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTK

this thread has me really excited, i am currently flowering out 7 ptk females ( week 1) from the CSI repro. alot of the VG Ptk have a similar leaf struture and plant structure. i seem to get one less dominate pheno pop put which i call the dino pheno, it has crazy think leaves, almost carboard like and funky leaves with less fingers then the rest ( some leaves have 3 just really fat fingers . stem rub is mostly sweet hashy not much pine yet.

Comment

hi there, Good luck with your PTK's !

LeanGreen, who i got the seeds from for my repro, also gave seeds to Nspecta for the CSI one i think, along with others. I really enjoyed growing this!

in Early spring i'll be popping some Pine Tar Gush F2s , which is the project TonyGreen and i are doing, Gorilla Bubble x PTK... to hopefully make F3s.

VG
      My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
      -----
      To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post

LeanGreen, who i got the seeds from for my repro, also gave seeds to Nspecta for the CSI one i think, along with others. I really enjoyed growing this!

in Early spring i'll be popping some Pine Tar Gush F2s , which is the project TonyGreen and i are doing, Gorilla Bubble x PTK... to hopefully make F3s.

VG

sounds good!
        Chronic Smoker
        "Wanna get high?"

Threads:
        -Chronics Headstash Garden
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
        -Cindy 99 and Friends
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
        -Just a lil bit
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

Comment

VG
          Hey VG,

how those F3 coming along?

just about to pull the trigger on some Fat Bubba, excited to see what those goodies have locked away.

Comment

Het Dbn, the lockdown has caused a bit of a delay but these PTG are up next!
            My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
            -----
            To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Het Dbn, the lockdown has caused a bit of a delay but these PTG are up next!
              Thanks for the info.
              are you going to sell some on Seedbay when they done or only through Tong Green.
              Pulled the trigger on those fat bubba, hopefully find a nice male as I have a few females that need seeding.

Comment

Hi again Dbn, i'll sell some seeds through seedbay and BR when they are ready as well as send a bunch over to Tony.
                GL with the FB, let us know how you get on..
                VG
                -----
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi again Dbn, i'll sell some seeds through seedbay and BR when they are ready as well as send a bunch over to Tony.
                  GL with the FB, let us know how you get on..
                  VG
                  Thanks VG.
                  will keep an eye out for those.
                  will pop some pics up once I get going.

Comment

Working...
                  X