Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Rhino x Pre-98 Bubba Kush FEM Cross - info and grow-along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Rhino x Pre-98 Bubba Kush FEM Cross - info and grow-along.

Hi all, i'm testing out this cross i made around a year ago. The White Rhino is a UK cut that originates in North London so i was told. Very cheesy pungent smell with a little of the WR 'metallic' smell in the background. Its a big favorite amongst those who get to smoke my gear.
    the bubba is my pre-98 cut which is tried and tested.

if all goes well with the grow i have enough of these seeds to release a couple of batches
    here are the seedlings, 5/5 germination, about 2 weeks old. Nothing much to see as yet.

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 01-29-2017, 15:37.
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

here is the White Rhino mum

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Looking great, as usual. Nice job, vg.
      Samuel R Caldwell

Comment

White Rhino was the first named seeds I ever grew. I expect these will grow very similar to a White Rhino x Sour Bubble cross that I simply adore.

Should be some nice cannabis in this one. I'll watch. Keep 'em green, VG!

dank.Frank
        Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
        as counter
        culture cannabis enthusiasts with
        their thinly veiled
        self-justifications
        catering to the morally
        ambiguous
        for the sake of the
        ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

i'll be flipping these next week, probably select down to 3 or 4 plants. there is a little variation on the two pictured, but mostly pretty uniform so far

VG
          -----
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Good to see you're still at it VG. I'll be grabbing a pack of these for sure
            sigpic

The KHALISI PROJECT

HEATH ROBINSON'S TREE GROW

BLUE MEANIE

HEATH ROBINSON BLACK ROSE

DOG JONES

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode

SHARING IS CARING.

Comment

That's real good, lovely.

I'm working a cross of the (Sensi Star x nycd) x White Rhino.

Potent cannabis, drooling awaits.
              "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

Keep us posted please VG.
                Connoissuer Genetics Hippy Private Stash Grow Journal, done.
                https://www.icmag.com/modules/Journa...journalid=1307

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077

Comment

hi all, the plants are coming on pretty well, about 2 weeks into 12/12. there is little variation to see in them - and, untopped, they have stretched a bit!

these pics are all of the same plant, just before i z-stemmed it to reduce the height so it fits in the cab. i'll get pics of all 3 ( i selected down to 3) next time.

VG
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

now things are getting interesting here, we are about 6 weeks in and these have frosted up nicely! what really pleases me is that all the plants have retained the cheesy terpenes from the rhino as well as some lovely bubba funk! one fo my inspirations for making this cross was that i found a cheese-smelling bubba S1 when i grew some out, so, knowing that the bubba Kush had the 'cheese' terpene in its genetics as i guess a recessive, i wanted to cross it with another Cheesy plant to see if it helped that aroma come through in crosses, and it seems to have worked.

here are some pics
                    first plant:

plant 2:

-----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and the third plant, probably the most frosty at this point. all very nice looking plants though... as long as you ignore the rather severe training i had to carry out in order to shorten the height!

VG
                      -----
                      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Beauties, as usual! Nice work, vg!
                        Samuel R Caldwell

Comment

thanks samuel! i cant wait to smoke these, should be really tasty - bubba flavor and cheese flavor have together has to be a winner - two of my favorite tastes...

VG
                          -----
                          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Big fan of your work and threads VG. I hope this one turns out as nice as it looks.
                            sigpic

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away

Comment

here are the last pics of these as they will get harvested soon, pretty quick - we are just under 8 weeks atm i think.
                              very pleased, they all smell somewhere between cheese and bubba, with one more bubba and one more cheese - i love it when a plan comes together
                              no male flowers to report either, plenty of vigor. i shall send some of these to the bay and breeders retail very soon

-----
                              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                              X