What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LVPKxPre98Bubba

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Out of 2 seeds one hermed, and I found this gem...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Has a crazy smell that's getting deeper every day. Like a piney purple grape smell with hints of bug spray and lavender. and no I didn't spray anything on it.
Rock hard good sized nugs, id say an above average yield and one of the frostiest plants I ever grew.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I don't know, think it started flowering the second week of august, so like 6-7 weeks. it hard to tell outdoor cuz things flower different.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Throw a cut outdoors in December if you never have, colors are insane. Back when I was a newb I'd do that shit, never really knew why they went all black but now I do...december buds.

One Love 731

Veteran
how did she veg? the pre98 is a slow veger, the reason I kept the LVPK instead. both have a similar finish product, even smell. The Bubba has more of a coffee were the LVPK is earthy. Bubba didn't seem to stretch much were LVPK at least doubles in size. Back to the point, How did she veg and stretch? Congrats on the find, shes a beauty. 1:ying:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
she vegges like a champ, a lot more vigorous then either. the stretch is about double.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she looks very nice! there is some very frosty specimens coming out of this cross for sure.

great to hear about the vigor too... i was hoping for that with this cross.

thanks for posting

VG

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good GET MO, I recently harvested my lone female but I was lucky enough to get a male in my pack and made some F2s to play with eventually.

I agree on the heavy frosting and good vigor on these seeds. My pheno I found was/is predominantly piney as well.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there, there have been some males found in this line MO, as has been documented in the main thread. since then they have been sold as regular seeds... The peyote Purple from CBG has similar genetics and males (or possibly strongly intersex females) have been found in that line too. Hard to say why.
VG

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fasho, I think I remember that now that u mention it. Has anyone bred with these males, and if so how has the experience been? Its a pretty strong smellin male with good vigor, was thinkin of throwin some polin around...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive heard someone planned to breed with them... but didnt hear about the results. it would be interested in seeing what came out of it..

VG