C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) - so it might work like a Chem D back-cross with Chem 4 as the outcross…. we will see.

The C4D male was kept by theherbalizor because, in his words, it 'smelt just like some chem D' - he gifted me the male last time we met up as he hadn't get got round to doing much with it himself. the male was reasonably compact and showed none of the characteristic Chem D leaf variegation/mutation and i am hoping that the majority of the offspring are clear of this as well.
    i have popped some testers of this and have half a dozen seedlings, and also i have given some to another member here who should post up pics from his test grow too.

Fingers crossed we get some good results, i've always dreamed of somehow combining all the chem cuts into a line, and perhaps this is a step towards that.

VG
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Sounds interesting. Sub'd

Comment

yeah I am tuned in for this... been looking at that rez gear for years thinking... "I would, BUT it's like 4-5 years old!"
      sigpic

SCROG THREAD!
      VERT Grow Thread!
      ECSDxSSSDH test thread!

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Comment

thanks guys

SS i wouldnt be scared to buy the rez seeds, 4-5 years old is nothing as long as they've been properly stored - so unless you have read about germ issues on a strain/cultivar then they should be fine.

VG
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Shout be full of keeper chemy phenos
          Good luck and keep us posted
          Lemon is nice, but Lyme is syrup.
          sigpic

Comment

What's up VG? I have C4DD cant wait to see how it is? I also popped beans older than 4 or 5 yrs? some work some don't their all gifts.

Comment

nice one DETS, i look forward to seeing how it goes for you.
              -----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

C4DD UPDATE
                -Fast Germ Rate!!!!
                -9 Sprouted from seed (showing signs of leaves)
                -3 Root tail popped out
                -First H2O PH 5.5
                -Heavy 16 (running it VERY light)
                Aug.31
                Im still new, cant post pics yet.. check out my page for pics.....

Comment

sounds like a good start DETS!

dont worry keep posting and you should be able to post pics by the time it starts to get interesting (i think you need 50 posts)

VG
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

I want some of this beans
                    "work for the plant,and she will work for you"

Comment

After one day in pro-mix they are at attention!!!!!!!!!!!... standing straight up very light nutrient feed.... im keeping the PH at about 5.5... they are all about a half inch tall.

-For pics check out my page under C4DD....

Comment

Cool. Could use some road kill funk chem goodness.

Comment

C4DD UPDATE

There all an inch tall... And very dark green for immature plants. Showing signs of very rapid growth. They will all be numbered to identify the attributes of the plants. I will be looking at a few things ..... Mainly growth rate but over all
                          Color
                          Size
                          Tricomb production
                          Sex
                          Plant Addaption to environment and pesticides
                          Stress factors to light,training,topping,pinchin g, bending
                          Nutrenient/ppm at different stages

Thanks again VG for the chance to do a test run..

Comment

There all about 4in.... these things are really taking off.

Comment

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1134762

Ten are up... yes!!!!!!!! Two showing nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X