BlueDigiBerry F2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlueDigiBerry F2

Hi all , the BlueDigiBerry is a cross of my Blueberry Cut (DP fem) and Dank.Frank's Digiberry Bx1 male. Big thanks and respect to frank and chilli_berkster for preserving these genetics.

There were only 10 F1 seeds, which i grew out and made F2s and there are some test grows of these afoot.

some of you may have seen the F1s in franks thread over at 'test grows'
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....233704&page=15

Although seeded, the F1s cured to a blueberry muffin smell, with hints of sweeter tones in some - the high is classic blueberry, relaxing, centred and functional.

just wanted to get this started whilst i had a minute, more later

VG
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Love the collaboration you two. Looking forward to seeing what comes out it.
    one own the air, one pay to breathe

MMMP Patient/Caregiver

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
      Hi all , the BlueDigiBerry is a cross of my Blueberry Cut (DP fem) and Dank.Frank's Digiberry Bx1 male. Big thanks and respect to frank and chilli_berkster for preserving these genetics.

There were only 10 F1 seeds, which i grew out and made F2s and there are some test grows of these afoot.

some of you may have seen the F1s in franks thread over at 'test grows'
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....233704&page=15

Although seeded, the F1s cured to a blueberry muffin smell, with hints of sweeter tones in some - the high is classic blueberry, relaxing, centred and functional.

just wanted to get this started whilst i had a minute, more later

VG

this will be fun look forward to your show

Comment

ok here are some of the photos of the F1s. nice looking plants.

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and 3 boys. i culled two plants, one was very slow, and the other was a trifoliate
          i used as many plants as possible to make the F2 seeds in order to keep as much genetic diversity as possible.
          -----
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

here are some flowering pics (seeded buds). resin production was excellent

-----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

-----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

VG
                -----
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Very nice so far VG, i'll be keeping an i on this for sure!
                  *DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

Comment

they look great ....

Comment

Very nice Verdant,looking forward to seeing what comes from these!

Comment

very cool VG.

i assume these will be going on the bay?

Comment

Originally posted by GP73LPC View Post
                          very cool VG.

i assume these will be going on the bay?

x2...................

Comment

thanks guys, if the test grows go well then yes i will be planning to put some packs up on the bay. Germination rates are good so far, and i think the F2s should give a nice range of phenos between the two parents. The digi is more of a Blueberry muffin type smell and indica style, whilst my blueberry cut is more foxtail sativa with a sweeter more floral blueberry funk and generally a very strong smell. should be some good keepers in there and/or you will be able to make some selections and breed them down further to what you are looking for.

VG
                            -----
                            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
                              thanks guys, if the test grows go well then yes i will be planning to put some packs up on the bay. Germination rates are good so far, and i think the F2s should give a nice range of phenos between the two parents. The digi is more of a Blueberry muffin type smell and indica style, whilst my blueberry cut is more foxtail sativa with a sweeter more floral blueberry funk and generally a very strong smell. should be some good keepers in there and/or you will be able to make some selections and breed them down further to what you are looking for.

VG

nice

Comment

Working...
                              X