What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana F2 testers wanted.

W89

Veteran
Hopefully I will have some spare coin to get a pack of these they should great I have been looking at them on the seedbay regularly keeping an eye on how many are left lol

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats great to hear greenpinky, would be nice to hear/see more as the plants get bigger!

I would love to be apart of the test grow.... Im switching up some crops now in my 8000 watt room... let me know more details if you would like an hand i have no prob poping seeds right away all the seeds straight away and are prepared to post some pics of the progress and finished buds.
can post a smoke report.

However im new to the site and still trying to get enough post to get my pics up here.

Last edited:
Yo Verdant Green I don't think i have access to post on your page yet but i would love to be apart of your testing of the chemdog....... let me know how i can give you an hand.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi again DETS. if you get your post count up to 50 then you should be able to send private messages etc so that would be the best plan.

JACKBAYBEH

Heri crossed Cherrybomb huh? Very nice. Heri and it's out crosses are always a treat to me.
A well selected Heri is just so damn potent! Had a TrainWreck x Heri years back that was simply crushing.

seymourbud

OK, so I am late to the game.
But the little bit I have read about the Cherryjuana,
and the other great projects you have going (I recently purchased the BlueDigiberry),
leaves me wanting to know if the Cherryjuana will be back in stock anytime soon?
Quickly becoming a fan of your work VG!

Thanks!
SB

seymourbud

OK, so I am late to the game.
But the little bit I have read about the Cherryjuana,
and the other great projects you have going (I recently purchased the BlueDigiberry),
leaves me wanting to know if the Cherryjuana will be back in stock anytime soon?
Quickly becoming a fan of your work VG!

Thanks!
SB

Scored two packs of the Cherryjuana F1 relists yesterday!
I guess there won't be as many variations in the F1 as the F2,
but I should be able to find something to my liking. Thanks VG.