What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana F2 testers wanted.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, ive made a smallish batch of F2 seeds from my Cherryjuana cross (Mr.Greengenes Cherry Bomb maui x herijuana) and need a few people to test them out.
here is a thread about Cherryjuana
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=238766

they will be ready to post out in about a month, the seeds will be regular male/female and, being F2s, will likely show some variation between the two original parent strains (although cherry bomb is a reasonably well behaved sativa that ripens in about 9 weeks.)

if you would like to be considered as a tester, please post here if you can:
1. pop all the seeds straight away and are prepared to post some pics of the progress and finished buds.
2. can post a smoke report.
3. post a link to some plants you have grown or a grow diary/thread that you already have up at IC.

i will generally send out 10 packs as they are regular seeds, but if you have a smaller grow and would like to be considered then i might do a five pack or two - when you should still have a very good chance of getting a girl or two.

thanks

VG

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good Morning VG! just saw ur post in ur thread and im down to test em for you. i just rotated a ton of stuff into flower so my veg area is pretty empty so i got plenty of room. I get all my flower Lab tested by a company called KnowYourGrow so i will also get these lab tested as well and framed so you got some nice micron pics with all the % and everything the flower tests for. Im also a legal caregiver under Rhode Island SB 0710 so ill be able to also get a patients perspective on the flower and how it meets there needs. I have also been on the mag since 09 but im just under a new handle since 2011

here my Grow Log (pages 12 and up are currently what im growing so dont mind the frist couple of pages)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224832

All My Cinderella99 Fans
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247923

My completed tester log for Wizard Of Oz
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4828337#post4828337

I got links to my tested flower if u want to see em.

-NE_G978-

dasher65

Can do the grow with diary (check)

Certainly do a smoke report (check)

No documented grow to show (damn)

1st lot of girls will be flowered in 2 weeks so timing is right to crack your beans...

BUT...do you want to chance how your strain goes in the hands of a beginner? Would love the opportunity if you're brave enough!!!

chidoctor

i would love the chance to do a test! 400mh to 1000 hps all soil it would be fun to rock those genes i can start right away with anything you got! i use fox farm soil from start to end with no food at all. i dont have pics cuz i erase everything after a few months or so but i can keep pics for the duration of the grow til the smoke report. i had great results with your orange diesel years ago!

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
would luv to jump on this boat.........herijuana is one of my fav for sure........shes been in the mom room for some time now.......luv the power she has.......

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Im up for the challenge VG if youre still looking. I just started a new thread, but have done a few in the past, including my welcome to the railyard that ran GHSs trainwreck up against various other wrecks and in that same run also test ran the bx1 version of h3ads trainwreck. Picked or not those are some killer genetics, stellar work.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the responses so far!

please remember to address the 3 criteria i listed in the first post. if your grow links arent in your sig then please post a link for me to take a look.

cheers

VG

joe guy

Hmmm woildnt mind givin the 5 pack a go for ya but cant seem to figure out how to post a link of my albums of the cherry pie i have a on going perputal.. Im a small run guy but if u want to see what a new guy can do and pay my page a lil visit then id be honered.. If not ill be keepin my eye on this one to see the testers.are doin good luck every one...

gingerale

Veteran
Here's a shot of my garden. Ready to rock the house for you bud, just say the word! :dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_2474.jpg
    IMG_2474.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 37

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right thanks for the interest everybody. i'll pick 3 or 4 testers for the cherryjuana and i'll also try and do something for the others - i have a few fem crosses that havent been grown out that much so i could do with a few more opinions on. any others who dont get picked will be born in mind for next time.... if you havent got any grow pics up on IC then it might be good to post a few shots at some point as it will increase your chances.

thanks again, i'll PM some peeps n the next few days.. remember that i want these popping as soon as they arrive which will be late nov/early dec so keep some space!

VG

dasher65

I may have sold myself a little short.

I've been an outdoor grower for 30 years and always had a supply for myself. Thieves grabbed all my crop couple years ago so now I've gone indoors for the first time for security.

Setup is 6 X 130w CFL for veg chamber & 4 X 400w HPS for flower in DWC

Half way through my 1st indoor with Fruitylicious, GrapeGod & BLZ bud. Wife is apprehensive on photos at this moment. Would love to actually test for a breeder despite having a nice collection of strains purchased through SeedBay.

Anyway...here's a couple of shots of outdoors. https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment...nt.php?attachmentid=190366&stc=1&d=1351808267

Attachments

• Outdoor2.jpg
    Outdoor2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Outdoor3.jpg
    Outdoor3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1994 3-002.jpg
    1994 3-002.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 35

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Please keep us informed when these seeds are going to the bay! I'd love to grow these!!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
will do repuk, i have enough seeds for a small release on seedbay, if the testers look good.

ive been smoking some of the buds from the seed run and i really like the smoke. happy, dreamy and quite potent - some nice tastes and smells in there too. sour cherry, passionfruit, acetone/plastacine.

the testers were sent out a week ago and should start arriving at their destinations soon...

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
VG can I buy a pack and skip the beta testing?
I know you need these tested but I do not, Simply meaning this was a cross I wanted to make myself!
I think there will be lots of interesting and complex plants to be found!
:tiphat;
TR