What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1s: Info and grow-along

Ganja 13

Thanks VG
Thanks Seedbay

Looks like we got some twins in the Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 family !

Attachments

• photo2060216.jpg
    photo2060216.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 70
  • photo2060220.jpg
    photo2060220.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 67

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Ganja - enjoy! and thanks. Yes there are always a few twin seeds in the pre-98 bubba.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey g0v great to see you around, hope you well ! x

how they doing ganja ?

sbeanonnamellow

Hi VerdantGreen, and thanks for teaching me something! It was your username that recently helped me learn one of my new favorite words. Verdant! It's such a lovely word.

Anyways, I was wondering about the scents found in your pre-98 Bubba Kush S1's. I have read that they breed fairly true to type and the quintessential aromas of coffee and dank kush are abundant. Have there been reports of lime aromas as well? Much love

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there, not heard much about lime terps in the Bubba S1s.... but there were some in the PK x bubba fems, and a lot of reports of lime and citrus terps in the C4DD F2s as well as the C4DD4 (Chem 4 x C4DD).

Samuel Caldwell

Time to bump this thread back up, give BK a little love.

I've got a couple gals in flower, around 6 weeks. I had some issues in veg but they've bounced back nicely in the flower room. I've got a couple cuttings, too, but I forgot to note which plant they came from. I must have been high.

full
full

And the veg tent, front row is BK. The two on the left are from seed, the right is a cutting. I just finished potting them up.

full

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @Samuel Caldwell sorry for the late reply ive been missing people's posts ive been so busy. Thanks for the bump and your plants look good - how do they smell?
. Great you got cuttings as you will find they grow a bit bushier and branch out better from cuttings - hope it's a keeper whichever one it was.. and keep us posted !
VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look great @Samuel Caldwell ! - good frost on them all but particularly the first pic.. yes you're right, bubba isn't super stinky and you only get the full profile when breaking up the dry buds ... i guess thats true for most strains but especially so for bubba.
i'm planning to reverse the pre-98 again very soon... i have plans...

RobFromTX

They look great @Samuel Caldwell ! - good frost on them all but particularly the first pic.. yes you're right, bubba isn't super stinky and you only get the full profile when breaking up the dry buds ... i guess thats true for most strains but especially so for bubba.
i'm planning to reverse the pre-98 again very soon... i have plans...
VG any idea when you'll be restocking your bubba kush reg's? i really wanna give these a whirl