What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1s: Info and grow-along

G

Temps 75-77F, RH 50-60%

picture.php

Peace
DM

G

Anyone ever notice 5-finger leaves at the 2nd node? Thought it was pretty cool, only recall seeing 3-fingers before...

VG Bubba Kush S1 - Day 12 from seed

picture.php

Peace
DM

G

Almost 3 weeks from seed and going strong. She'll veg for at least another 3 weeks (until the other strains I'm running have a chance to start catching up).

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
DM

G

Here's my Bubba Kush S1 at 32 days veg... Looking like she'll be a bushy monster, I haven't done any type of training or pruning other than taking a couple clones from the first node. Hoping to hold off on flowering for another 3-4 weeks, as long as she doesn't get too big!

picture.php

Peace
DM

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats grown well... has it got colder? looks a little deficient but maybe it just needs to root into the soil a bit... might be worth giving it a liquid feed.

Where abouts are you in the world ?

VG

G

Thats grown well... has it got colder? looks a little deficient but maybe it just needs to root into the soil a bit... might be worth giving it a liquid feed.

Where abouts are you in the world ?

VG

She had some deficiencies show up thanks to my over-eager watering habits. Plus, she was under 24hr lights-on until just a couple days ago, for a couple of different reasons. Starting with 6 hours of darkness, increasing every few days.
New growth looks pretty good, all the Bubba-related plants seem a lot darker than the Sugar Puffs (Bubblegum x Mendo Purps) in the same bed. I'm a 42 Lat in the states.

Peace

DM

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, sounds like you've got it sorted. Yeah the bubba leaves are a darker green than most..

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woohoo! that looks very happy and has grown and bushed out considerably. beautiful leaves !

VG :tiphat:

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hey VG

How would you rate the potency of your bubba regs against the S1s and the cut,

Cheers

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Cakeboy, i would say they are pretty much the same potency wise.. but the bubba high has some subtle qualities such as a real introspective edge to the head high along with the heavy bodystone - and maybe the S1s are closer to that.
Basically i know the pre-98 better than the katsu (all though both are very similar ) - and i have absolute confidence that the S1s are very close to the cut.

VG

G

Day 26 flower here...she finally stopped stretching at 42" tall. So many little golfballs all over her, she's the biggest and frostiest in my bed. The two tops in the foreground of the first pic are her main branch (left), and a side branch originating from her 2nd node near the ground.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
DM

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
excellent DM , she's got rather big! should give you some excellent winter headstash !

G

She's getting there... day 61 yesterday

picture.php

picture.php

lower
picture.php

I started chopping tops on day 54 when the youngest fans started curling. Here's some day 58 I think it was...

picture.php

Not much flavor on the dried flower yet, but a quick rosin press netted me some tasty terpenes with a sort of chocolatey theme in my vape pen. Very happy with it so far!

Peace
DM

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds promising on the Chocolate flavour! - it certainly had a great frost on !

thanks,

VG