• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks grand dopey

Comment

Thanks VG
      Thanks Seedbay

Looks like we got some twins in the Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 family !

Comment

Hey Ganja - enjoy! and thanks. Yes there are always a few twin seeds in the pre-98 bubba.
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Comment

Thats cool, 2 is better than 1 :P
            Lemon is nice, but Lyme is syrup.
            sigpic

Comment

hey g0v great to see you around, hope you well ! x

how they doing ganja ?
              My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
              -----
              To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi VerdantGreen, and thanks for teaching me something! It was your username that recently helped me learn one of my new favorite words. Verdant! It's such a lovely word.

Anyways, I was wondering about the scents found in your pre-98 Bubba Kush S1's. I have read that they breed fairly true to type and the quintessential aromas of coffee and dank kush are abundant. Have there been reports of lime aromas as well? Much love

Comment

Hey there, not heard much about lime terps in the Bubba S1s.... but there were some in the PK x bubba fems, and a lot of reports of lime and citrus terps in the C4DD F2s as well as the C4DD4 (Chem 4 x C4DD).
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

VerdantGreen Hello Mate, just wanted to touch base and see when there will be new Bubba Kush S1 coming to market?

Comment

Originally posted by DbnPoison View Post
                      VerdantGreen Hello Mate, just wanted to touch base and see when there will be new Bubba Kush S1 coming to market?
                      Hi there, i need to send some stock to seedbay, which i will next week... Breeders Retail have them in stock atm.

thanks
                      VG
                      -----
                      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post

Hi there, i need to send some stock to seedbay, which i will next week... Breeders Retail have them in stock atm.

thanks
                        VG
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DbnPoison View Post
                          Thanks
                          Hello again, stock levels are updated at seedbay and bubba S1s are in stock

thanks
                          VG
                          -----
                          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                          X