X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigshawn 6376 View Post
    Any chance you will being these back??
    Just checked - they're in stock at RGS.
    §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Verdant Green , I grabbed a pack of these off seedbay. I got all six that were sent to me to germinate in under 24 hours.
        I have a grow log in a aeroponic tub under 1000w mh light over at the new , old OverGrow under my same name . The seeds were very healthy .
        Thanks !!

Comment

great to hear, thanks, i will try and find your journal.

VG
          My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
          -----
          To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

I think I still have a pack of your original release of these stashed away somewhere.

Comment

Just put a single Bubba Kush S1 seed from Feb 2016 in a paper towel, let's see if she'll wake up for me?

Peace
              DM

Comment

Good luck with it ! - that was the first release.

that reminds me i need to send some more stock into seedbay!
                My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                -----
                To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hard to see in the picture, but she opened up and taproot is making its way out. Put her in the dirt tonight.

Peace
                  DM

Comment

great to hear, thanks

VG
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Popped her head above ground today...

Peace
                      DM

Comment

Temps 75-77F, RH 50-60%

Peace
                        DM

Comment

She's ready to fly away...

Peace
                          DM

Comment

Looking great !
                            -----
                            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Anyone ever notice 5-finger leaves at the 2nd node? Thought it was pretty cool, only recall seeing 3-fingers before...

VG Bubba Kush S1 - Day 12 from seed

Peace
                              DM

Comment

coming on nicely.
                                -----
                                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                                X