What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome, questions, requests and off-topic posting

beanbean

hi all, some strange activity at seedbay has ended all my listings, looks like someone has bid on multiple auctions at the same time so may be some kind of bot/fraud. i dont think it has anything to do with seedbay but i am waiting to hear from them and get my stuff relisted - and then i will restock any lines that need it.
cheers
VG
I've been trying to grab a pack of yours off of Seedbay for weeks now. I've emailed and messaged in every form I can on the site. No response at all from Support, no activity, nothing. So frustrating! If there's any other way I can grab some of your gear, please PM me and let me know.

-bean

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey beanbean, seedbay should be relisting my stock very soon... but you can also buy it at breeder retail / Chimera seeds - who also have a vendor forum here

VG

Gene.bank.uk

Hi all, just found out that my gear is now at seedboutique rather than seedbay, because they have card payment option

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...verdant-green/
thanks for the heads up VG
hope your doing well I’m still patiently waiting for the white rhino S1’s those are the only seeds I have been waiting for and my life will be complete lol i just need that old school flavour back in my life lol been searching for that cut since 2001/2 been 20 years now and I’m still searching for it well my search is half over lol I guess just need to get some S1s at least as the cut isn’t available hope they are coming along well and will be ready soon I’ve put enough away for 10 packs soon as they drop I’m all in lol 😂

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there, thanks, i haven't managed to make more yet but i have a few cuts rooted and vegging for another try starting next week.
VG

Depends what it is ! - you hum it ... :)

Lol ok ☺ It just so happens ive spent a few minutes thinking about it constantly all the time, lol 😆
Idk what cuts/genetics you have available but the main ones that interest me right now involve
SLH
ECSD
Kali Mist
Core Cut
Sage
(Sage n Sour could be an alternative to ECSD and/or Sage if neither was available.)
So its basically combinations of those that interest me.
SLH x ECSD
SLH x Kali Mist
SLH x Core/Hy-pro
SLH x Sage
ECSD x Kali Mist
ECSD x Core/Hy-pro
Core/Hy-pro x Kali Mist
Core/Hy-pro x Sage
Kali mist x Sage

A nice selection of Mango Haze crossed to ECSD would also be of interest, just to see if it combines similarly to sssdh and Sour Amnesia.

(Thanks for entertaining my daydreams, lol 🙏👊)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Budz Lightyear that's a nice list. Certainly the Kali Mist is something ive always wanted to work with and i have an old pack of them in the vault. Now that ive just about restocked my older lines like C4DD ad BDB... it may be time for something new in the stable!

hey Budz Lightyear that's a nice list. Certainly the Kali Mist is something ive always wanted to work with and i have an old pack of them in the vault. Now that ive just about restocked my older lines like C4DD ad BDB... it may be time for something new in the stable!

Cool man 😎 I'll be paying close attention to see what you find and where it goes, I really love Kali Mist 🔥 Havent had it for years though. I hear there are a few phenos that pop up. Apparently there is fast pheno that carries the flavour and even high from the longer flowering sativa phenos. Will be exciting to see what you find in those old beans, I cant wait!! 🌟🔥👊