What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Zhuzh - Info and grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, this is a fem line - (Chem D x pre-98 Bubba Kush) x Pre-98 Bubba Kush. or Bubba D x Pre98 Bubba Kush
Basically a bubba backcross with Chem D as the outcross. It is a 'side' project to the Bubba D S1s i have made and am also testing (thread soon).

I was impressed by the vigor and potency of the Bubba D and thought it might teach me something about both the Bubba and the Chem if i made some backcrosses as well as the S1s

I have 3 plants that just went into flower a few days ago, 1 gallon pots.

Bubba Zhuzh 1, this is the smallest and was in a slightly smaller pot before up-pot and put to flower:

Bz1.jpg
Bz1top.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words dots, i thought it was worth covering all the bases having reversed this lovely Bubba D plant!
Plants are doing well, more pics soon....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, we are at 3-4 weeks and these plants are doing well. very pleased with the vigor.
plant 1:
BZ1fl.jpg
BZ1fltop.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, quick update at 5-6 weeks, plants fading a little early but still going strong and starting to get some terps.
bzh1.jpg
bzh2.jpg
bzh3.jpg
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, these pics taken about a week ago at 7-8 weeks .. they are all starting to smell quite funky, real ponging kushy terps... the word 'dank' was invented for this type of profile !
bz1pl.jpg
bz1macro.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any of these making their way to the Bay or Bou by chance? Looking absolutely scrumptious!

Hey mate, thanks for asking ! - that is the plan if the test grows go well and the smoke is good! These are just about to be harvested and it's all good so far - the vigor is good and the buds smell proper old-school dank !

VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks BeAn, these were all harvested in the last week. some nice colours and smells

this one was harvested a few days before the rest and i have had a test joint of it - a HEAVY, HEAVY smoke !
bz1done.jpg
BZ1macros.jpg
BZ1sideniugs.jpg