No announcement yet.

Bubba Zhuzh - Info and grow-along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks BeAn, these were all harvested in the last week. some nice colours and smells

this one was harvested a few days before the rest and i have had a test joint of it - a HEAVY, HEAVY smoke !
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bz1done.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	17905058Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ1macros.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	17905059Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ1sideniugs.jpg
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	17905060
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

another one: harvested about a week later

Name:	bz2done.jpg
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	17905062

Name:	bz2macros.jpg
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	17905063
      My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
      -----
      To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and the last one:

Name:	bz3done.jpg
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	17905065Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ3macros.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	17905066Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ3leaf.jpg
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	17905067
        -----
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Stunning VG

This Bubba Zhuzh puts on some serious frost. Can't wait to hear how she smokes.

Comment

Stunning plants VG!

Comment

Thanks guys, yes, pleased with these - good vigor and proper old-school kushy funk !
              One smells of bubba and lemon, another has a real meaty piney chemmy kush funk and the other is more like OG abusive cut.. not a strong smell but potent. They all have that 'church hall' fusty,musty incense smell to greater or lesser degrees.
              All 3 are really heavy couch-lock potent in a way that really sits you down.

VG
              -----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
              X