Bubba Zhuzh - Info and grow-along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubba Zhuzh - Info and grow-along.

Hi all, this is a fem line - (Chem D x pre-98 Bubba Kush) x Pre-98 Bubba Kush. or Bubba D x Pre98 Bubba Kush
    Basically a bubba backcross with Chem D as the outcross. It is a 'side' project to the Bubba D S1s i have made and am also testing (thread soon).

I was impressed by the vigor and potency of the Bubba D and thought it might teach me something about both the Bubba and the Chem if i made some backcrosses as well as the S1s

I have 3 plants that just went into flower a few days ago, 1 gallon pots.

Bubba Zhuzh 1, this is the smallest and was in a slightly smaller pot before up-pot and put to flower:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz1.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	17860075Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz1top.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	17860076

My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Plant 2 - Medium sized:

Name:	BZ2.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	17860089

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bz2top.jpg Views:	1 Size:	173.3 KB ID:	17860088
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    -----
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and the biggest one, plant 3:

Name:	Bz3.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	17860083Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz3top.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	17860084 VG
      -----
      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Jelly of your awesomeness, love your combos VG. Gods work

Comment

Thanks for the kind words dots, i thought it was worth covering all the bases having reversed this lovely Bubba D plant!
          Plants are doing well, more pics soon....
          -----
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi all, we are at 3-4 weeks and these plants are doing well. very pleased with the vigor.
            plant 1: Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ1fl.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	17874398Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ1fltop.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	293.8 KB
ID:	17874399
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Plant 2 is the tallest:

Name:	BZ2fl.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	17874401Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ2fltop.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	17874402
              -----
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and plant 3:

Name:	Bz3fl.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	17874404Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ3fltop.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	17874405 VG
                -----
                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

hi all, quick update at 5-6 weeks, plants fading a little early but still going strong and starting to get some terps.

Name:	bzh1.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	17881933Click image for larger version

Name:	bzh2.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	17881934Click image for larger version

Name:	bzh3.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	17881935 VG
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

hi all, these pics taken about a week ago at 7-8 weeks .. they are all starting to smell quite funky, real ponging kushy terps... the word 'dank' was invented for this type of profile !

Name:	bz1pl.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	17894842Click image for larger version

Name:	bz1macro.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	17894843
                    -----
                    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

another:

Name:	bz2at8.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	17894845Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ2macro.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	17894846
                      -----
                      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

and lastly:

Name:	BZ3at8.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	241.1 KB
ID:	17894849Click image for larger version

Name:	BZ3macro.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	229.1 KB
ID:	17894850 VG
                        -----
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Any of these making their way to the Bay or Bou by chance? Looking absolutely scrumptious!

Comment

Originally posted by sbeanonnamellow View Post
                            Any of these making their way to the Bay or Bou by chance? Looking absolutely scrumptious!
                            Hey mate, thanks for asking ! - that is the plan if the test grows go well and the smoke is good! These are just about to be harvested and it's all good so far - the vigor is good and the buds smell proper old-school dank !

VG
                            -----
                            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

These look awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X