What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North London White Rhino S1s - Info and grow along

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few pics…this is #2, all four have a strong odor. One thing I noticed is that all of them had hollow stems. Did you see this as well on you’d VG or did mine have some sort of nutrient deficiency or imbalance you think?

Hey unreg, at least one of my two had hollow stems, yours look good. Nice to see they all have the large resin glands and good coverage.

VG

Gene.bank.uk

First of all hello VG
i have been a big fan of your genetics and craft for many years now it’s a pleasure to actually see your strains being grown from the beginning to the end with updates all the way a long with you like we are joining you on your journey and the plants look gorgeous. Hats of to you my friend. For all you have done for masses and spreading amazing genetics and keeping this amazing specimen of a plant alive and bringing it back for the people this is my desert island smoke. Lol.
I can’t believe I have come across THE white rhino from north London I have been searching for this strain since 2003 I used to get her from 1999-2003 but in south London only 1 grower had it and would never let a cut go lol I have never seen her since I have literally tried hundreds of white rhino seeds trying to find her from every company or breeder from under the sun even Shantibabas medicine man the original parents to white rhino from 1996 and nirvana’s version, bc bud depots albino rhino I’ve tied them all and I have been hunting this stain still till this day with no hope I have never gave up and am still searching for her and I came across your post will you be bringing some of these seeds out?
Will they be going to seedbay and retail breeders?

As I would cut one of my limbs off for just one of these lol just to even be able to have that smell back and taste will be divine I have literally searched every year since 2003 non stop I’m so happy to hear that you have kept her alive and still have got it only amazing things can come from it in your hands 🙌🏻 if could please let me know if they will be available please as I would be honoured to be able to grab some of these please and keep that genetic line going and to say I have some of your creations too is just a bonus on top of that. Thank you 🙏

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there, thanks for the kind words. This is a very hard plant to reverse.... i have a WR plant hanging now that i'm hoping there will be some more S1 seeds in. i'll know in a few days but this is an ongoing project and i have another ready to try if this hasn't worked !

Gene.bank.uk

Hi VG
thanks for the reply back and I will stay tuned in and hopefully you have success with this run and hope to see more

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey there, thanks for the kind words. This is a very hard plant to reverse.... i have a WR plant hanging now that i'm hoping there will be some more S1 seeds in. i'll know in a few days but this is an ongoing project and i have another ready to try if this hasn't worked !

great, I will be scooping a pack or two when that happens. all my friends are really enjoying this smoke…..with #4 being the preferred pheno

Gene.bank.uk

Can anybody let me know if this site is legit please??
XXXXXXXXXXX
if anyone could please help me I would really appreciate it thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Cvh

Supermod
Can anybody let me know if this site is legit please??
XXXXXXXXXXX
if anyone could please help me I would really appreciate it thank you

No it looks far from legit and a very sketchy website. Also it's not allowed here on the forum to post links to outside seedvendor websites who aren't forum affiliates.

Gene.bank.uk

Ok I did not know that I’m very sorry it will not happen again that’s why I wanted to ask but I have learnt my lesson I won’t do it again I did not mean any offence in anyway about this just didn’t want to go to the wrong place again I’m very sorry about that thank you for the reply I appreciate it

Gene.bank.uk

Yea I know I can’t believe it I’m glad I asked before spending my money but I did not know it was against the rules the way I asked so I won’t be doing that again I know how to order now and I wanted to know i was dealing with the right retailers related to this forum if I didn’t ask I wouldn’t have known and like you said and got ripped off so thank you for the reply’s and I’m sorry for putting this in the thread I really didn’t mean to offend anyone just wanted to make sure I am ordering from the right place before I did as I didn’t want to miss out on some of these gems they have already.
Again sorry to any one that I upset or offended in anyway was never my intention hope you all have a lovely week.

Gene.bank.uk

They came 🙌🏻 Thank you seedbay and thank you VG
Again I’m sorry for my previous posts I just wanted to make sure I got the right things and I did and now I know how to order properly these will be going in some soil very soon my health isn’t to good at the minute but am waiting a few procedures and operations so fingers crossed my operation goes well and can be back on my feet these should be above ground in the next 6-8 weeks wish I could start them now but my health comes first.

can’t wait to see how the white rhino S1’s are coming along VG and if you had any luck with them again 🙏

Attachments

• photo2065476.jpg
    photo2065476.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 111

Lao Tzu

They came 🙌🏻 Thank you seedbay and thank you VG
Again I’m sorry for my previous posts I just wanted to make sure I got the right things and I did and now I know how to order properly these will be going in some soil very soon my health isn’t to good at the minute but am waiting a few procedures and operations so fingers crossed my operation goes well and can be back on my feet these should be above ground in the next 6-8 weeks wish I could start them now but my health comes first.

can’t wait to see how the white rhino S1’s are coming along VG and if you had any luck with them again 🙏

Congratulations Gene.bank.uk. There is nothing quite like finding an old friend you haven't seen in a long time.

And well done VerdantGreen for finding and preserving this gem. Keeping my eyes open and my fingers crossed for future successful reversals. I hope to see S1's around in the future.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, i will be finding out for sure if i have any S1s later this week.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi again, unfortunately there were no seeds in the buds, but i have another plant to reverse etc so will keep trying. You may think that i should know whether the pollination has been successful or not, but i find sometimes that the pistils wither/brown fairly convincingly after pollination but no seeds actually form.
The good news is that the buds from the S1s just get better and better to smoke ! delicious.

VG

Gene.bank.uk

Hi VG

that’s unfortunate it hasn’t been successful I’ve been coming down outside the hospital to check every couple hours lol to see if you have had any joy as the reception is no good inside I was hoping that would be some good news lol but I’m glad to hear your going to carry on and still try again and I’m delighted to hear that it’s getting better and better I wanted to know actually what they would of came out like what expressions came out of the S1 as would be the difference in phenos 🙌🏻
And I’ll keep checking in to see how it’s getting on lol and hopefully I’ll be out of here soon and back home too hope you have a lovely weekend 🙏🏻

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Well darn, maybe next round will yield some seeds. I only need enough to find my pheno#4 again :biglaugh:, the smoke is potent and delicious for sure.

hope you are on the mend Gene.bank and get released soon

Gene.bank.uk

Morning everyone.
yea same here hopefully next time will yield some seeds for VG and make it able for him to spread the love as much as he is trying to do for the masses hats off to you VG thanks for trying again 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and have a amazing bank holiday with friends and family thanks unregistered190 fingers crossed I will be out of here after Monday and back home.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there all, i' just got another plant reversed so a hoping i will get some pollen this time. The buds from the S1s has all but gone and they were all ridiculously tasty ! fingers crossed.

Gene.bank.uk

Hi VG
This is absolutely amazing news I have been logging every single day since your last post lol to see how your getting on with this I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed for you my friend I hope you have a amazing weekend and i will keep having a pop in to say how you get on I hope you all have a pleasant weekend and thanks for keeping us all in the loop VG this will be the best news I’ve had in a long time if they do come through and make a old chap the happiest man alive and smile like a Cheshire Cat from ear to ear lol 🙏🏻