What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North London White Rhino S1s - Info and grow along

Nannymouse

420giveaway
The only whiterhino that i ever had, was flowered in a bucket of lava rock. Don't know if it was the lava rock or just the plant, but that was the softest smoke...i don't know how else to describe the creamy softness. The high didn't have the wickend buzz in the head that many ww crosses seemed to have. A cross like that with bubba would be awesome

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Good Morning VG,
They are under LEDs, I haven’t used anything else for a few years now even though I would like to try CMH one day.
I up pottted from solo cups to 5 inch square pots over the weekend and will take pics this evening or tomorrow morning. I am excited about these as well!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The group of four that got new shoes and the mutant that is getting culled.

Attachments

• photo2038973.jpg
    photo2038973.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 39
  • photo2038974.jpg
    photo2038974.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 41

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The one in the bottom left still has that taco leaf thingy going on this morning. Early sign of mg deficiency? Got my 👀 eyes on her. Maxi Bloom @ 1.2 EC

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 'crinkled' leaf lower down? not sure... The leaves on all yours look like they are 'presenting' to get maximum light.... which is a good sign imo.
Often under LED my vegging plants go kind of curved leaf and droopy - as if they are trying to avoid the bright light.. I moved my two into a different cab with more distance to the light to get them to look good for the pics. Vegging well under LED is more challenging these days i find, especially as i can't use big pots until final transplant.

VG

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
They are starting to pick up the pace, nutes have been increased to 1.4 EC. I got the runt into another pot and may even flower it out if it decides to behave.

Attachments

• photo2040446.jpg
    photo2040446.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 38
  • photo2040447.jpg
    photo2040447.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 38

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Group shot after they were put into 2 gallon rootmaker pots, they will get flipped soon. TL to BL clockwise #1-4 and middle plant is a different strain. I took some individual pictures and will upload those after work today.

Attachments

• photo2042219.jpg
    photo2042219.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 37

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
and #4
they all are smooth sailing, not picky. Just maxi-bloom with epsom salt added

Attachments

• photo2042260.jpg
    photo2042260.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 38
  • photo2042261.jpg
    photo2042261.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 37

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All looking great, glad to hear they are pretty easy and straightforward !
Thanks unreg,
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I notice all of yours have pretty decent sidebranching unreg... possibly your stronger lights ?
I have one branchy one - just gone into flower
WRbranchy2dayfl.jpg
WRbranchytop.jpg

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I flipped to 11.5/12.5 on 5/4. Height of each from floor to top then.
1- 26”
2- 24”
3&4- 23”
these pictures are from yesterday 5/9 and I should have taken cuttings / clipped lower branches before then but life gets in the way sometimes of my hobby.

Latest posts

Latest posts