North London White Rhino S1s - Info and grow along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They came 🙌🏻 Thank you seedbay and thank you VG
    Again I’m sorry for my previous posts I just wanted to make sure I got the right things and I did and now I know how to order properly these will be going in some soil very soon my health isn’t to good at the minute but am waiting a few procedures and operations so fingers crossed my operation goes well and can be back on my feet these should be above ground in the next 6-8 weeks wish I could start them now but my health comes first.

can’t wait to see how the white rhino S1’s are coming along VG and if you had any luck with them again 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Gene.bank.uk View Post
      They came 🙌🏻 Thank you seedbay and thank you VG
      Again I’m sorry for my previous posts I just wanted to make sure I got the right things and I did and now I know how to order properly these will be going in some soil very soon my health isn’t to good at the minute but am waiting a few procedures and operations so fingers crossed my operation goes well and can be back on my feet these should be above ground in the next 6-8 weeks wish I could start them now but my health comes first.

can’t wait to see how the white rhino S1’s are coming along VG and if you had any luck with them again 🙏
      Congratulations Gene.bank.uk. There is nothing quite like finding an old friend you haven't seen in a long time.

And well done VerdantGreen for finding and preserving this gem. Keeping my eyes open and my fingers crossed for future successful reversals. I hope to see S1's around in the future.

Comment

Thanks guys, i will be finding out for sure if i have any S1s later this week.
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi again, unfortunately there were no seeds in the buds, but i have another plant to reverse etc so will keep trying. You may think that i should know whether the pollination has been successful or not, but i find sometimes that the pistils wither/brown fairly convincingly after pollination but no seeds actually form.
          The good news is that the buds from the S1s just get better and better to smoke ! delicious.

VG
          My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
          -----
          To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi VG

that’s unfortunate it hasn’t been successful I’ve been coming down outside the hospital to check every couple hours lol to see if you have had any joy as the reception is no good inside I was hoping that would be some good news lol but I’m glad to hear your going to carry on and still try again and I’m delighted to hear that it’s getting better and better I wanted to know actually what they would of came out like what expressions came out of the S1 as would be the difference in phenos 🙌🏻
            And I’ll keep checking in to see how it’s getting on lol and hopefully I’ll be out of here soon and back home too hope you have a lovely weekend 🙏🏻

Comment

Well darn, maybe next round will yield some seeds. I only need enough to find my pheno#4 again , the smoke is potent and delicious for sure.

hope you are on the mend Gene.bank and get released soon

Comment

Morning everyone.
                yea same here hopefully next time will yield some seeds for VG and make it able for him to spread the love as much as he is trying to do for the masses hats off to you VG thanks for trying again 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
                I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and have a amazing bank holiday with friends and family thanks unregistered190 fingers crossed I will be out of here after Monday and back home.

Comment

hi there all, i' just got another plant reversed so a hoping i will get some pollen this time. The buds from the S1s has all but gone and they were all ridiculously tasty ! fingers crossed.
                  -----
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Hi VG
                    This is absolutely amazing news I have been logging every single day since your last post lol to see how your getting on with this I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed for you my friend I hope you have a amazing weekend and i will keep having a pop in to say how you get on I hope you all have a pleasant weekend and thanks for keeping us all in the loop VG this will be the best news I’ve had in a long time if they do come through and make a old chap the happiest man alive and smile like a Cheshire Cat from ear to ear lol 🙏🏻

Comment

Working...
                    X