No announcement yet.

North London White Rhino S1s - Info and grow along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large it is....that works for the time being.
    Plants took a drop to the floor and upset the root system about a week in, then I left them under too strong of a light while I went to work. They are starting to look better other than the mutant. Don’t think that one is going to cut it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-04-16-01-01-39-11.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	17833205

Comment

Nice group! little more height than mine .. are you under HPS?
        Just one showing some mutations or similar,
        great start... excited for these !

I'll get some pics of my two tomorrow.

VG

p.s. glad i'm not the only one that sometimes drops plants! ( mine always land on their head ) amazing how they usually manage to shake it off!
        I dropped a tray of plants on their head this morning... luckily they were violas and not cannabis plants!
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        -----
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

OK, after a small delay... here are my two plants:
          First one, wider leaf: A bit of double leaf serration action - someone pointed that out as a feature of the clone.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	WRs1wideside.jpg Views:	1 Size:	127.2 KB ID:	17837025Click image for larger version  Name:	WRS1widetop.jpg Views:	1 Size:	204.4 KB ID:	17837026
          My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
          -----
          To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

The second one has narrower leaves... Note the slightly burnt tips - for me that is a characteristic of the North London WR. Ive grown everything from original haze to deep chunk without burnt leaf tips - but the WR cut always gets slightly burnt tips for me regardless of the soil or feeding.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	WRs1narrowside.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	17837032Click image for larger version

Name:	WRS1narrowtop.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	17837033 VG
            -----
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

The only whiterhino that i ever had, was flowered in a bucket of lava rock. Don't know if it was the lava rock or just the plant, but that was the softest smoke...i don't know how else to describe the creamy softness. The high didn't have the wickend buzz in the head that many ww crosses seemed to have. A cross like that with bubba would be awesome

Comment

Good Morning VG,
                They are under LEDs, I haven’t used anything else for a few years now even though I would like to try CMH one day.
                I up pottted from solo cups to 5 inch square pots over the weekend and will take pics this evening or tomorrow morning. I am excited about these as well!

Comment

The group of four that got new shoes and the mutant that is getting culled.

Comment

Top girls from group, left one has a few double serrations

Comment

Bottom 2

Comment

Looking great... and catching mine up already !
                        -----
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

The one in the bottom left still has that taco leaf thingy going on this morning. Early sign of mg deficiency? Got my 👀 eyes on her. Maxi Bloom @ 1.2 EC

Comment

The 'crinkled' leaf lower down? not sure... The leaves on all yours look like they are 'presenting' to get maximum light.... which is a good sign imo.
                            Often under LED my vegging plants go kind of curved leaf and droopy - as if they are trying to avoid the bright light.. I moved my two into a different cab with more distance to the light to get them to look good for the pics. Vegging well under LED is more challenging these days i find, especially as i can't use big pots until final transplant.

VG
                            -----
                            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

They are starting to pick up the pace, nutes have been increased to 1.4 EC. I got the runt into another pot and may even flower it out if it decides to behave.

Comment

Coming on great unreg... thanks!
                                -----
                                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                                X